'Oh. He's way more early than I've thought.'

"Mori-sensei, Oji-san! I've finished my analysis earlier than what I've thought so I figured out that maybe that the two of you won't mind if I dropped my notes earlier and hangout a little with my class, along with Kunikida-sensei!" Izuku exclaims as he finished a rambling of his sort and pulled out a light green notebook that had a label of:

Extra Notes: #1

Extra Notes.
Extra notes is where Izuku chop down his notes like school suspicion analysis, or journey road trips analysis and many more that could possibly involve in answers of unsolved mysteries.

(A/n: ok but like, I think I made Extra Notes having more meaning that what I've thought. Partially meaning that I think I made it a filed info. "_".)

And before the two adults could look up and say something to the teen, the door was closed infront of them with a, 'click!'. Mori had his eyes twitch a bit as he didn't sense anything of the greenette leaving, nor did he see and hear him.

Mori sighed as he proceeded in opening the notebook, not sparing a glance at the silvernette infront of him. "Don't worry about the boy, Fukuzawa-kun. It's part of their teenage life, don't you think?" The doctor reassured.

Fukuzawa sent Mori a small glare before resting his eyes as he closed them.

"He has people that admire him yet he can't see that. Do you know why? He's still stuck in the past, Mori. He can't change the clogs of his mind that quickly; even he's already achieved a big step on his belief of being a pro hero."

"Midoriya-kun is very a skilled and intelligent student in the Hero Course, Fukuzawa-kun. Surely you'd know about that as he is also one of the top students in his class for both Academics and Hero Training. Though, you can't change the fact that he's full of surprises and secrets that matches his labels of curiosity along with his well-detailed analysis. It'd be a huge threat if villains would be able to get ahold of his analysis notebooks." The doctor replies back on which the principal sighed after.

"He's up to something. I just know it."

----------------
Musutafu; Wednesday,

1:14pm

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's 2ɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ʰᵃˡᶠ ᵈᵃʸ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴsʜɪᴘ

Izuku opened the door of the taxi as he was dropped off by the sidewalk of UA and thanked the driver with a smile and gave him a good tip who had his eyes shimmer with joy as he also thanked back the teen.

"Stay safe, kiddo!" The driver says before taking off to another route. Izuku can only smile as he waved goodbye to the taxi that honked as another greeting.

"Ah, people like them are hard to find in this generation... But these days; always and more mindful about their quirks..." The greenette says as he whispered to himself as he was wearing his school's dark navy blue coat along with some black pants as he wasn't wearing the hat of their school.

It wasn't too long before he was met with the large gates of UA and took out the enterance pass ID from his bag and showed into the... scanner I suppose?