14*

tw // blood and violence, and sexual content. please do not read ahead if these topics trigger you <3

Layla Reynolds

Delivering another forceful blow into Ivan's face sparked my body with so much pleasure that no normal person could ever understand. The darkness had taken over me completely, I was in hunt mode and I was out for blood.

I watched with a wry smile as Scarlet tightened the hooked chains around his wrists digging into his skin piercing into the flesh with force, causing him to twist out in agony. I normally wouldn't carry out business like this where I live, but he came to us, I have the tools and well I am not one to waste an opportunity.

Another blow came and I could hear his cheek bone crack underneath the knuckle dusters, delighting my hunger, but this was just the starter and I came for a five course meal. I didn't do well with people who didn't respect me and my rules, and Ivan was the worst of them all.

He was high up in the security team, we worked closely together. Ivan was in charge of overseeing deliveries of the shipments and making sure everything was in order, but when rumours started to spread around about him dipping into the deliveries and using his high up status to lure in women and drug them we couldn't sit around and do nothing.

Facts was all I needed, and I had evidence coming out of my ears.

"Just do it Layla, I can't stand the sight of him anymore" Scarlet exasperated, waving her hands in the air.

Those words were like magic to me as a sadistic smile warped my face, I pulled out the small knife from my waist band and dragged back Ivan's head, I was about to draw blood when I heard him.

I don't know how I knew it was him from a gasp, but I did.

Harry.

What the fuck was he doing here?

I had to make sure he wouldn't tell anyone, but more importantly I had to make sure that he wasn't involved or implicated.

Once I caught him on the balcony, I could see in his eyes that he wouldn't tell anyone, I don't know what it was about him that made me trust his word when he said he wouldn't tell anyone, maybe I was a fool, but I still wouldn't drop my guard, I had to keep an eye on him now.

"Fuck off before I change my mind" I drawled out to him as I watched him rush down the stairs and out the door, not looking back. I wouldn't either, baby. Run.

I could feel the darkness starting to slip away, but I still had work to do. Turning on my heel I walked back through my apartment door to see Ivan on the floor now out of the restraints of the chair, he was dead.

"We good for clean up?" I ask Laura and Scarlet, we hated clean up. It was always so messy.

"Tommy is on it" Scarlet nodded in answer to my question.

"Good, get him to send the message out about Ivan, we can't risk any one else even thinking about betraying us or going against rules"

Laura and Scarlet both nodded, Scarlet tapping something into her phone, presumably a message to Tommy.

"Drink?" Laura chuckled asking us all, as if nothing had just happened.

I looked down at my hands and body to see I was still soaked in Ivan's blood, a small satisfactory smile ebbing at the corners of my lips at the crimson sight.

"I should shower first" I smile, holding up my hands as the girls laughed at the sight. God I love my friends.

"Probably, see you in a bit" Laura adds before exiting the room arm in arm with Scarlet, leaving me alone with Ivan's body waiting for extraction from Tommy's team. I looked down at the cold lifeless body, expecting to feel something, but as always, I felt nothing.