2

Harry Styles

Ruby looked different during the night, it was stunning before but even better at night, the neon sign outside flickered slightly. The main entrance was an archway of red fairy lights with a security guard stood with a rope letting people in. He was tall, he had no hair and a scar down one side of the whole length of his face, if his job was to be intimidating then it worked because I was nervous to even give in my name.

Me and the boys decided we should dress up a little better tonight so we fit in more with the vibe and exclusivity of the place. I wore my tight jeans, black boots and a button down black shirt, I didn't button above my chest so my cross pendant necklace was on show, the two swallow tattoos on either side of my chest slightly on show if I shifted position. I stood trying to fix the loose curls in my hair for almost 30 minutes, I don't know why I was so nervous, we went out to clubs all the time, it's not like we were strangers to the nightlife. But we had never been out to a place like this, and we will be working there.

"I'm so excited." Niall chirped while walking towards the VIP line

"Me too, tonight is going to be sick." Liam chimed in agreement with Niall.

"I can't wait to get drunk." Louis sighed as if he hadn't had a drink in months, when in fact he was absolutely wasted last night. Again.

"Yeah it will be good to experience it as the crowd before we start as performers." I admit. Niall just blinked at me as if I said something stupid.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I wish you would lighten up sometimes Styles man, just enjoy the night for what it is." Niall said in frustration.

"And what's that?" I ask chuckling to myself

"BURLESQUE BABY!" He howled as we reached the intimidating security guard.

"Liam Payne with District 4." Liam nodded to the man, he checked the clipboard and unclasped the gold lock on the red rope, gesturing us to walk in.

We were met by a young brunette woman, dressed in a silk black dress that hugged her figure and stopped at her mid thigh, she was wearing fishnet stockings with red high stilettos.

"Welcome gentlemen." her sultry voice caught the attention of Louis straightaway, he couldn't take his eyes off her, I swear his jaw almost dropped when he saw her, I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, he was always so calm, it was funny seeing him get so flustered by someone who wasn't even directly speaking to him.

The woman led us down a dark hallway which led to the grand hall, laughter and voices hit my ear drums as soon as she lifted the thick black velvet curtain at the end of the hallway. The room was dimly lit while waitresses were walking around with trays of various alcohol on them, she seated us at a table directly in front of the stage, there was already a large bottle of Vodka on the table, widening Liam and Niall's eyes.

"Compliments of Tommy, as a congratulations." The woman answered my puzzled facial expression like she could read my thoughts.

"Enjoy your night." She said with a smirk as she winked at Louis before walking away. His eyes followed her until she was out of sight, he didn't say word the whole time until we sat down.

"Mate." Louis finally spoke shaking his head, he looked like he just had an outer body experience, it was very amusing.

We all burst out laughing at his reaction, he was dumbfounded.

"It's not funny." He snickered while swatting my arm. "I just met my future wife." he laughed.

"Mate you didn't say one word to her the whole time she was here." Niall roared with laughter, tilting his head back.