Ch. 73: Carried away

Start from the beginning

I scooped a large ball of delicious chocolate ice-cream into my mouth, and tried to ignore the brain freeze.

"But their uniforms..." I mumbled, and saw Michael's smile turn into a mischievous one.

"I can buy you a uniform, and you'll have me panting on the floor with a giant boner. They could never do that."

I finally smiled. Then I giggled, envisioning him actually doing that.

"Honestly, babe. They've got nothing on you. Besides, I've got an even bigger reason to be jealous."

I frowned and waited for him to elaborate.

"Vincent and JB? They're taller than me, and have muscles that make you believe they grew up in a gym, drinking steroids from their milk bottles and lifting weights since they were babies."

I burst out laughing.

"You can't be serious," I huffed. "They don't even answer me when I try to make a conversation. That's borderline rude."

"And why do you think they act like that?" Michael snickered, and I gasped.

"You told them not to speak to me?"

He didn't have to confirm that it was true, because his self-satisfaction could be seen all the way from China.

"But back to the case, Mia. I hate that you're having these terrible thoughts about yourself. You should never talk yourself down like that. The only thing that's wrong with you is that you have no idea how beautiful you are. Therefore, I'm gonna tell you that all the time until you get that into that pretty little head of yours."

He leaned over to kiss me and I realized that my eyes had teared up. Since when was I so emotional?

"Mmm... Chocolate," he hummed. Then he kissed me again. And again.

"Please forgive me."

I was about to reply when he handed me a KitKat.

"You sure know how to charm a girl," I giggled.

"Yeah? Does it work?"

"Of course it does. I can't stay mad at you no matter how hard I try."

We exchanged a glance that told exactly what I meant. So I leaned in to return his kiss, and let go of both the ice-cream and the chocolate so I could pull at his collar. Then I stopped.

"Put the ice-cream back in the freezer, please. And lock the door when you come back."

He raised his eyebrows and I smiled at him. He got the message alright, because he practically ripped the box out of my hands and hurried down the stairs. So I tried to undress fast enough to be ready before he came back, so I could surprise him by being naked underneath the bedsheets. But I was too slow. I was leaning forward to take off my socks, when I heard him whistle behind me.

"The best view a man can get," he murmured. And judging by his grin, he didn't mind having the full view of my ass. He even growled a bit when he came closer and circled me to take a closer look.

"Jesus. Are you trying to kill a man?"

Carefully, he pulled at my g-string before he turned me around. Then he used both of his hands to cup my ass, and efficiently eliminated the distance between us.

"Do you like it?" I asked and bit my lip. Truth was that I was slightly nervous that he found it tasteless and vulgar, and I suddenly regretted buying it. I did it for him, though.

"Are you crazy? If I knew you were walking around like that, there would be nothing that would be able to stop me from fucking you in that elevator. And in the car."

I hid my mouth when I giggled, and felt shy.

"And I wouldn't even care that Ms. what's her name saw us downstairs."

He surprised me by lifting me up, and by reflex I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I only want you, babe. And in a few minutes I'm gonna bury myself inside your tight, little pussy, just like I've wanted ever since you stepped into my jet earlier today."

He walked us over to the door and thrusted so heavenly between my thighs that I could cry in bliss, while he supported my weight and kept the balance against the cold surface. Then he put me down only to pull his almost fully erect dick out of his pants. Needless to say, the rush of anticipation was explosive.

"Are you wet enough?" he asked with a voice that probably was a whole octave lower than his usual voice. I just looked at him. What a ridiculous question.

"I think you know the answer already."

He let out a deep purr and pulled my g-string aside just enough to ease himself inside me. And both of us moaned in satisfaction when my pussy stretched around his girth. Would I ever get used to his size?

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, but worked my hips to encourage him to move. There was something incredibly hot standing like this, still with most of our clothes on, and him already panting into my neck.

"I probably won't last long, babe," he breathed, but I didn't mind. I was just as turned on as he was. And our position made him hit that exact spot inside me that made me feel like I almost peed myself. That's how good it was.

"Ahh... Don't stop," I moaned and clawed at his back. I was climbing towards my peak, and I knew he could both hear and feel it.

"Holy f... It's hard to hold back, Mia. Your pussy is too good," he rambled in complete daze. He pounded harder now and I moaned for each time his balls got squeezed between us. Then he cursed and begged me to cum.

"Oh my God, I need to slow down a bit."

"No!" I almost screamed. But I was already there. Somehow the sensation of slower strokes was all it took to push me over, and I groaned against his neck and chanted his name over and over again. Then I got dizzy and confused when he suddenly let go of me and the pressure down there disappeared.

"Shit," he mumbled and pulled out so fast that I almost fell to the ground. And I watched while squirts of semen shot aimlessly into the air before he grabbed himself and regained some control. It was first then I realized that we'd forgotten something important.

The condom.