[]+[]Chapter Twenty-Two[]+[]

[Just to warn you guys, there is slight lemon/sex in these one. Not much though...but still some. You can just skip the chapters if you wish.]

Although she wanted the spirit to continue, she knew that she must stop him before it is too late. "Jackson." She said, her voice full of authority. He stopped almost as soon as he first heard her voice. Their blue eyes matched;staring at each other intensely. "Yes~?" asked the boy with a faint amused smile.

"Quit. I do not want you to do that." Jack's eyebrows furrowed and his slightly amused smile turned into a darkened frown. Elsa, of course, was pleased that he had actually listened, but she wasn't too content with his behavior. "You act like such a child." She knew she was being more harsh than she meant to, but she couldn't help it.

"Me?" he asked as he pushed her off of his body. "I'm acting like a child? Since when has that ever bothered you?" Jack crawled on top of her;his legs tangled with her own. "J-Jack!" Elsa exclaimed in a higher voice than normal. A sly smirk made its way to his face as he ignored her. "Y-Your leg...!"

He only crawled a bit more closer. "My childishness has always seemed to be something you liked, am I right?" By now, the Queen's face was a bright ruby red and she attempted to stop him. "W-Well..." Jack cut her off. "If you think I'm so childish, then I'll act like a man."

She gasped as he leaned down over her, clearly not planning to let her go any time soon. Her heart raced and she stared up at his eyes which were glittering mischievously. It was now that she realized he wasn't going to back down and that she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Jack looked down at her while his own heartbeat picked up, beating rapidly like a toddler with pots. "...D-Don't worry...it'll b-be fine..." He stammered nervously before lowering himself down. Then, his lips met hers and she let out a soft moan. She squirmed underneath him yet he still didn't move at all.

He pried her lips open with his tongue, slipping it into her mouth. Her gasp could be heard, which only made him smirk. The deep blue material on Jack's sweatshirt crinkled as a pale hand gripped onto it. Slowly, the male's hand moved her her head, cupping her cheek. Their bodies were now pressed tightly together as if they were a snowball. "I love you." was heard from the woman's lips as they kissed passionately.