[]+[]Chapter Twenty-Seven[]+[]

Her stomach lurched and she rushed into her bathroom, leaning over the toilet, expelling vomit. As he saw her rush in to there, Jack rapped on the door. "Elsa? Are you alright in there?" She wiped her mouth and nodded. When she came out, she was quite pale, and received a concerned look from her soon to be husband.

"T-Totally fine!" She forged a smile but he caught it. "Tell me the truth...I know you're lying." Sighing, Elsa wrapped her arms around his waist. "I think I'm sick. Don't worry. I'll just check the doctor later." Although he was still uncertain he believed her, he nodded in agreement. "Fine...as long as you're okay." He kissed her cheek gently.

She still felt ill as she sat down on her bed and laid down. Jack sat down beside her and pulled her into his lap. "So...how are you today, my queen?" He asked playfully, poking her cheeks, which made her feel even worse. "Uh...great! Just wonderful!" Laughing softly, Elsa hugged him tightly.

Jack frowned and pushed her off his lap. "Seriously, Els, tell me the problem. If it's anything I can fix-" "You can't and nothing is wrong." She snapped at him, shutting him up. He was still displeased with her attitude but figured it wasn't anything to fret about.

Later on, when she visited the doctor, she found out that their is a chance she may be pregnant from the one time with Jack. "Oh no...I'm not ready for a child! I'm still unstable with my powers!" Elsa mumbled under her breath as she hastily made her way back to her room.

Upon finding the spirit on her bed, she frowned. "Jack. Go." He startled at her emotionless tone and stared at her. "Excuse me?" He asked. "I said, leave." She replied. Jack stood up and stopped in front of her. "No. My answer is no. Now, what did the doctor say?" He questioned as he lead her over to their bed.

There was no way she would tell him yet. What if he didn't wish to have kids? What if he will be too busy to deal with such a thing as a guardian. "Oh...uh...she said I may just have a cold or something..." This caused Jack to sigh. "Well, then let's make you better!" She gasped as he pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top of her. "You, stay. I'll go grab some soup!"