[]+[]Chapter Nineteen[]+[]

The space between their lips was slowly decreasing as they leaned inward, only to stop at the sound of a knock. Fear reflected in Elsa's eyes as she stepped away to run and look out at to see her sister, who she had hidden from for years. She backed away from the balcony door, her heart beating like wild fire.

"Elsa?" Jack questioned. "What's wrong?" No response came to his question so he repeated himself, more firmly this time. "What's wrong?" Still, she did not say a word. Memories of the day she hurt her sister stung in her mind. A knock sounded on the door and it could be heard creaking open.

As the Queen rushed down the stairs, Jack chose to peek off the balcony only to see a male, a snowman, and a girl. "Anna?" He murmured to himself as he thought about why Elsa would get so worked up about it. That's when it came to him. "Elsa?" A voice rung out clearly. Elsa slowly made her way down the steps, earning a gasp from her younger sister.

"Elsa? Is that you? You look so...different! Um...the good kind of different." Anna said with a slight laugh, warming Elsa's heart, making her want to smile, which only lasted a moment. "Thank you." When she responded, it was no doubt Anna was very pleased. They continued to talk for a few moments more before Anna moved towards her.

That's when, they began to make their way upstairs, where Jack was. He watched the two sisters as they fought. Then, it happened. Something Anna said caused Elsa to lose control over her emotions. Over her powers. A blizzard started to thrash around them, which concerned Jack. "Don't panic! Elsa! Stop this! Control yourself!" Jack's shouts were drowned out by the increasing howl of the icy wind.

The one thing Elsa had been petrified of doing. The only reason she hid herself from her sister. Had just came true. A gasp of pain escaped the princess as she felt a pang in her heart. A cold, bitter, icy one. When Elsa turned to see her stumble a bit, her eyes widened in fear and she felt her heart break. She had done it now. She had hurt her dear sister. Her only family.