[]+[]Chapter Seventeen[]+[]

Jack's playful laughter echoed off the icy walls while he watched the Queen search for him. "Jackson!" She shouted, making him wince. Of course, even though it bothered him, there was no way he would say anything. Yet. Flying quickly to the railing, he smirked.

"Up here, Ice Queen!" teased the spirit as he stuck out his tongue. He could hear a musical laugh from her as she ran to catch him. However, once again, he flew off to a different place. Now he had decided to hide for a moment to make some snowballs.

While he was busy making them, Elsa snuck up behind him, snaking her arms around his waist. "Caught you!" She exclaimed in victory. This made him gasp in surprise for he had not expected her to actually catch him. "And for revenge for you starting this..." He gulped nervously as she created a snowball. Then, she pushed it into his face and rubbed it around.

While she did so, his face burned a bright red and he tried to swat her away. "E-El-Elsa!" He stammered, still attempting to get away from her grasp. She let out a laugh at his expression before she paused. "Awe...does little Frosty dislike that?" She teased him in a baby voice, which Jack was not used to.

A smirk made it's way onto his reddened face. "Yeah...little Frosty does..." He replied in a baby voice and hugging her around the waist, nuzzling his face into her neck. A faint squeal of surprise was made by her as she felt his frigid lips touch to her neck. "J-Jack!"

Laughing in response, he smirked against her skin. "You want me to stop?" He asked her slyly then pouted as she told him she did want him to stop. As he was pulling away, he quickly kissed her neck, then jumped away from her to avoid her. "Jackson! I told you not to!" Elsa shouted at him, her face red with a blush. "Hehe..." He chuckled before running off yet again.