A full commitments what I'm thinking of

Stan was going to his favourite coffee place. "Hey Mickey you're so fine!" He cheered at the Barista, a dogface man named Mickey Moo.

"Hey Stan" Mick Laughed "if you keep shouting Mickey, folks will get exited"

"Sorry Mick, I can't help sometimes"

Mick and Stan Laughed "ok I'll have the Mocha Cappuccino"

"The usual?"

"As always my lovely Mick"

Stan makes his order and goes to sit at a table to wait, it usually takes a minute or so to get his order.

Stan talks to the other customers as he waits. "Have you heard about the United Nations meeting happening on the 5th!" Exclaimed a young hen.

"No, I haven't miss"

"If the meeting goes well a bunch of treaties will be signed, it would be great progress for us toons"

"Yeah it would be!"

Stan and the hen fist bump as they are in the moment. "Stan you're orders ready!" Mick called out to Stan, he walks over to get his order and pay.

"Hey Stan... nevermind"

"What Mick?" Stan replied chirpy

"I said never mind, it wasn't important"

"What you have to say is important! But if you don't want to say it, there is no pressure" Stan smiles with a thumbs up and leaves the coffee shop. Mick hides behind the counter with his hands in his face.