Amy turned to the others before looking at Morgana, "How do I get you out of my head?" Amy asked.

"Only Merlin can do that," Morgana said.

"And how do we do that?" Emma asked.

"If I knew that, I'd have got a descendant here years ago and got his backstabbing ass out of that tree myself, but alas... I'm in my family's heads until he frees me... But... Whoever she is," Morgana pointed to Regina, "Is right... No taking samples, as much as I'd loved to see him in pain, you ladies and... Gentleman," She gestured to David, "Need him in one piece," Morgana said.

"What do you know?" Regina asked.

"Not a lot... I was banished before he was changed into a tree... I cannot help you, I'm afraid... I wish I could, then I could get out of my prisoner," Morgana said.

"How are we all seeing?" David asked.

"Enchanted mirror... Seeing the being within... I am the being within," Morgana said and suddenly she disappeared and Amy's reflection replaced her.

"Well, that was helpful," Regina said as Amy turned around to them.

"You guys sure you don't want me to just wiggle my nose and get him out of that tree?" Alana asked.

"No," Emma said.

"Your magic is dark now. It's not worth it. We'll just keep pretending to be the Saviours destined to free him, and we can do this together," Regina said.

"Regina's right, Alana," David said as he held Leo.

Arthur walked into the room, "I heard someone say a woman is right. That's always a safe assumption, isn't it, David? How are you progressing, Madame Saviours?" Arthur asked.

"Um... Progress," Regina said.

"Slow but sure," Amy said.

"It's, uh... Marvellous having Merlin's own books to work with. it's like talking with the master," Belle said.

 "Oh. What if we could talk to him?" Mary Margaret as she was looking at a book.

"What?" Emma said.

"She's onto something..." Morgana said in Amy's head.

"Yes," Regina chuckled, "You are... Very occasionally... A genius," Regina said.

"Yes," Amy walked towards Regina, "If we talked to him, he can tell us how to get him out and what we need to get this nuisance out of my head," Amy said.

Regina nodded and flipped through pages in a book until she found a picture of a toadstool and showed it to everyone.