Killian walked in, "There you are... You're not even ready yet, love," Killian said.

"J...Just dropping Calla off, I'll go get dressed," Amy said.

"Nothing... Scary," David said.

Amy looked at him, "You calling my old attire scared?" Amy asked.

"No... No, no, no, not at all," Killian raised his brows with an amused smirk as Mary Margaret and Amy looked at David, "Maybe your attitude made it look scarier," David said.

"Right... You're meant to be a brave prince," Amy said and walked out with Killian, they walked past Regina who was walking into the room.

"I can watch Leo and Calla, I'm not going," Regina said.

"Wait, what?" Amy turned back around and walked to her, "If she's not going I'm not," Amy said.

"Yeah... You two definitely can't pretend to be sisters," David said and Killian chuckled.

"You both have to. Everyone's expecting you both," Mary Margaret said.

"We should be figuring out how to free Merlin and get Morgana out of Amy, not fox-trotting our way across Club Med-Ieval," Regina said.

"Regina," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" Regina said.

"The truth," Mary Margaret said.

"I can't go, alright? I can't," Regina said.

"Because why?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Because... Because I don't know how to dance," Regina said.

"Well, that can't be possible. You and I went to dozens of balls together," Mary Margaret said.

"Where your father was more interested in dancing with his precious daughter than his wife," Regina said.

"I doubt Emma will mind if you step on a few toes," David said.

"I think she'll do the same," Killian said.

"This isn't about Emma, or not being able to pretend to be our daughters, is it?" Mary Margaret asked.

"People are expecting these sisters... The Saviours tonight, not an ex-Evil Queen, or the High Enchantress of the Shadow Realm who has Morgana trapped inside her soul or head or wherever she's bloody resting inside me," Amy said and exhaled sharply.

"How will they ever believe we can free Merling if we can't ever convince them we're sisters and that I know how to dance?" Regina said.

"Emma and Alana are best friends before they're sisters," David said.

"And you can learn how to dance is we teach you," Mary Margaret said.

"No," Regina said.

"Oh, god," Amy said.