Overwhelming

When Ron's birthday came around, Hermione and Ron had completely forgotten about the whole pregnancy business. Australia had been intense with her parents' neighbor Margie fussing them around for being two thirds of the Golden Trio, but in all some very good few days with the Grangers. 

That morning, Hermione had an important meeting early in the morning to attend, so she had to leave the birthday boy with only a note, promising she would be back early so they could go out together before dinner with the family at the Burrow. The first plan was to go to the new french restaurant in Diagon Alley Percy and Audrey talked so well about, The Chateau of Saveur, but Mrs. Weasley insisted on cooking dinner for her son's 25th birthday. The Chateau would have to wait. 

When she arrived at the Minister's office where the meeting would be held, Harry, Percy and Kingsley were already there, waiting for her.

"Mrs. Weasley." Kingsley got up on his feet to greet her. "Nice you could join us. Please sit down."

Hermione took a place next to Harry, who gave her a quick wink, and across from Percy, who discretely nodded. The Minister was standing at the top of the table. He began his speech, starting off with some of the data the Auror Office had collected in the past weeks about a wizard trying to preach about the danger of muggleborns. Once identified, Harry's agents easily brought him in. Hermione was listening to the Minister with her same old complete attention, until suddenly something went wrong. She fell back on her chair and stared a point right behind Percy's head. Harry turned his head and eyed his friend suspiciously. Hermione's strange feeling started to grow and her attention diminished by the second. 

Thankfully, Harry was faster. Barely before Hermione's hand reached her mouth, the Head Auror had already conjured a bucket and placed before the bushy haired girl just in time for her to vomit her insides out. 

"Hermione, are you alright?" Percy gasped, standing up with one movement. Harry had collected Hermione's hair and was circling her back with his hands. 

"I'm guessing the answer is no." Harry replied. "Mione, did you eat something bad?" She just shook her head. 

"Potter, take her to the hospital wing. I'm sure Madam Taylor will treat her in a heartbeat.” Kingsley ordered. 

With such a large contingent of personal, the Ministry had its own hospital wing for cases like Hermione’s. Everyday, someone felt bad or something like it and Madam Taylor was always there for them, much like Madam Pomfry was to Hogwarts students. Of course that Madam Taylor's most common clients where from the Auror Office. Harry helped Hermione up as she still got hold of the bucket in front of her and then proceeded to led her to the elevators to head to level five where the hospital was. 

“Can you think of something that might have caused this?” Harry insisted on the way.

“I don’t know.” Hermione weakly replied. “It just came out of nowhere.”

“Well, let’s get you better and I’ll reach Ron.”

“NO! It’s his birthday, he shouldn’t be worrying about me.” Hermione insisted.

“There’s no way, Hermione. I would stay myself, but I’ve two teams getting back for report and nine trainees waiting for me. I’m calling your husband and that’s final.”

They had reached their destination and Madam Taylor, an elderly lady that seemed fit for her seventies, came to their aid immediately and Hermione couldn’t protest anymore. She was laid down on a bed and started to be fussed around. 

“Get better, Mione. If you need anything, summon me.” Harry placed a kiss on his best friend’s head and let Madam Taylor do her job. Getting to his office, Susan interrupted him.