Boy Talk

Harry and Bernard arrived at the scene shortly after Seamus' call and before everyone else. The change on Harry's mood was radical and immediate, from water to wine, and the first thing he did when arriving at the little Chinese restaurant was to hug his wife tight and kiss her belly. The second thing though was kicking X.O. on the ribs just like Ginny had done minutes before.

Susan and Seamus took Ginny home and Harry and Ben arrested X.O. and took him to the Ministry, while the other Aurors involved on the task force, together with the Obliviators, took care of the scene, returning it to its original form and obliviating the poor waiter that witnessed the whole thing after taking his memories to be used for trial.

Harry Potter's first question to his suspect was "Who the fuck are you?". 

During their investigations, they got pretty much everything on the man, except for his identity. X.O. showed himself mentally unstable but complied to the questioning nevertheless. The grand shock about the man who wanted to kill Harry and harm Ginny was whom he was son of. 

Xavier Olson (X.O.) was the son of Alecto Carrow. He was born just before the Carrow twins joined the Dark Lord back on the first Wizarding War and was abandoned and hidden by his own mother with his Muggle father. If Voldemort had ever learned Alecto had a child with a muggle man, she would certainly be given a death sentence. The only time Xavier met his mother, shortly before she started 'teaching' in Hogwarts, she told him she was part of a group of activists that were fighting for a better world and that a man, called Harry Potter, was trying to bring them down. 

Xavier spent his childhood in the muggle world, living in Bulgaria. As he reached the proper age and found out about his magical skills, he was disowned by his father and went to Durmstrang. During his school years, he became strong on the Dark Arts and gathered quite few loyal friends that would stick with him no matter what (most of them now imprisoned or dead). One day, when he learned about his mother's death in Azkaban, the British wizarding prison, and learned that the man his mother had told him about was their Head Auror, he went spat and mental. He started planning his revenge where his only objective was to cause pain and murder Harry Potter.

Needless to say his plan was not completed. Xavier Olson did cause pain to the Head Auror (he had lost an Auror and had been paranoid for Ginny's and his sons' safety), but in the end, he only accomplished five life times sentences in Azkaban, right next to his uncle Amycus, who would love to know his sister had a son with a muggle man, information that the deceased Alecto had kept even from her own twin brother.

Harry and Ginny's relationship had come back to normality, with normal working hours for both (Ginny was now free to leave the house) and fun family time for everyone. Ginny had told him about how she thought that the wandless magic came from her womb and not from her. With that amazing doubt, the couple paid Headmistress McGonagall a visit and asked to talk with Dumbledore's painting, something Harry hadn't done since the end of the war. 

"Professor Dumbledore?" Harry asked as Minerva left the room to give them some privacy. Harry was holding Ginny's waist, who was wearing a red and gold tank top that was beautifully embracing her baby bump.

"Harry, my boy." Dumbledore's painting greeted, delightful. "What may I owe the pleasure?"

"Professor, Ginny and I have a question and we think you'd be the only one to know what it means." Harry explained while Ginny noticed Snape's painting was listening in.

"First of all, I have to congratulate you, Harry. Head Auror, all grown-up, married with a son and another on the way. I'm proud of you." Dumbledore praised with a warm smile. "But ask away."