Couple Time

BEING PARENTS - CHAPTER 16 - COUPLE TIME

Harry saw himself looking at a very familiar lake. He blinked several times to get used to the sunshine above him and when his eyes settled with the brightness of the place, he started to look around and figure where the hell was he. As he turned over, he was surprised to see, in all its beauty and grandness, the Hogwarts castle, which explained why the lake was so damn familiar and why he could have sworn to have seen the giant squid moving. On the distance, he could make out the Quidditch pitch and even Hagrid's cabin. 

Harry stepped over to the lake and saw his reflection on the water just to realize he was looking at his 16-year-old self. The black haired young man was definitely confused. Why would he be at Hogwarts, in the start of April, looking like his teenager self? Had he a meeting with Minerva or Neville he had forgotten? No, it didn't seem like it. As his mind raced to understand what it all meant, he heard something behind a nearby tree. He immediately spun over to see Ginny's fifteen-year-old self, with her school robes, grinning at him. His heart fell when they locked eyes.

"Where have you been, Potter?" Ginny teased. Harry frowned for a moment, before relaxing his facial muscles and smiling back. 

"Waiting for you, it seems like it!" He replied with the same tone. The couple closed the distance between them and Harry embraced the redhead on a tight hug, ending up with their foreheads glued to each other, glazing into each other's eyes. Calmly, Harry leaned in to delicately kiss Ginny's soft lips. Gentle kisses at first, but soon deepened by both parties. Ginny parted before getting to a snog, making Harry gasp in protest.  

"It's been a while!" Ginny commented. 

"We've been busy." Harry explained, not really knowing where those words came from, but returning to kiss her nevertheless. He started to take off her robes, as she took his sweater out. At this point, Harry noticed that he was wearing his school uniforms as well, although he couldn't really understand why. Their Gryffindor's ties were soon on the grass, followed by their shirts, her skirt and his pants. Harry couldn't help to worry about being caught, but those worries soon slipped his mind when he looked down to see Ginny wearing the sexiest lingerie ever. Harry got her back on his grip, closing any space between them. Their kisses became more urgent and passionate. Slowly, they lowered to the grass and found themselves laying on a picnic cloth. How did that cloth get there, Harry decided not to question. The passion increased and Harry's need for Ginny seemed too urgent for him to think about anything else. Except for that cry. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at Ginny. She had a apologetic smile as she started to fade, the cry began to sound louder and louder and everything went black.

~

"It's your turn, Daddy!" Ginny grumbled, with her eyes shut. 

Harry felt a nudge on his ribs and he slung his eyes open to find Ginny's sleeping and tired form beside him. The cry coming from downstairs was deafening and Harry signed as he rose to his feet. It was just a dream, he concluded quite disappointed about it. He headed down to the nursery to feed James and probably change his diaper. 

They had charmed Teddy's room so he wouldn't hear anything from the nursery and had also charmed the nursery so that any noise could be directly heard on whichever room any of them were. The couple found that handling a newborn baby and a child altogether was harder than they predicted. Waking up every three hours at night, handling jealousy spats and going on with the daily problems were beginning to get the worse out of them. In all, Harry and Ginny just missed each other.