A Family of Families

The Weasley's youngest son woke up that Christmas morning with his wife kissing his shoulder, making her way through his neck until she finally reached his lips. It was the couple's first holiday since they've been married. 

"Well, Happy Christmas to you too!" Ron said after a long morning snog session. Hermione blushed and smiled to him. She couldn't be happier than she was at that exact moment. Both got up and after much of Ron's insisting, they headed to the living room instead of the kitchen so they could exchange their gifts before breakfast.

"Very well, since I've married a child, you'll probably like your gift." Hermione announced picking up a blue package from beneath the medium sized tree they had put up together. Ron grinned and pulled the present off her hand. He rapidly wrecked the wrapping to get to the present inside. When he did so, he noticed a brand new wizard chess set. "I was thinking back to when we met and how amazed I was by your chess abilities. It was that ability that helped us on our first year." She explained. Ron was through the roof with his new board game and kissed Hermione several times to thank her. 

"Can I bring it the Burrow to play with Harry?" Ron asked as if he was 5 years old. Hermione just rolled her eyes and nodded. "Now, your present," he searched between all the wrapping beneath the tree they would have to bring to the Burrow later for lunch and finally found a small package with yellow wrapping paper. "I hope you like it" he completed handling her the present. After she took the wrapping off and opened the little box, she gasped in surprise. It was a pendent with both their Patronus. 

"WOW, it is beautiful, Ronald! Thank you!" Hermione said with tearing eyes, before she kissed him again. Soon though the kiss deepened and they ended up forgetting all about breakfast and just stayed on couch, thanking each other for their gifts. 

~

At Grimmauld Place, the young couple was sleeping deeply, holding each other after a night of passion when suddenly they felt something jumping up and down on top of them. Ginny turned on her back and slowly opened her eyes to check what was causing the noise and bothering her sleep only to find Teddy waking them up. Automatically she pushed the blankets to cover her up as a reflex rather than a need and nudged Harry. The young man was exalted but soon was laughing at his godson's excitement.

"It's Christmas, it's Christmas!" The boy screamed when he realized both adults were already awake.

"I see you're all better, hah, Teddy boy?" Ginny joked. The boy went a little red, but was grinning the next instant, begging them to get up to go to the tree. Harry and Ginny exchanged a smile before getting up and heading to the drawing room. Ginny went with Teddy while Harry stepped into Mrs. Tonks room to wake her up. 

Moments later, all the three adults were sitting around the tree, watching Teddy unwrap his gifts. He thanked Harry and Ginny with a big hug for his new training snitch but wasn't too thrilled for his grandmother's clothes, as it's expected for a five-year-old. When they thought it was done, Teddy took a little envelop from under the tree and handed to his godparents, smiling. Harry took it from him and opened, taking out a parchment with a drawing of himself, Ginny, Teddy and a baby. 

"Mummy, daddy, me and new brother" Teddy said pointing as both Ginny and Harry's eyes started to water. Ginny called him for another hug and after she kissed the little boy's forehead he caught her baby bump and kissed it softly. Ginny couldn't hold it and started openly to cry. "Mummy, don't cry! I love you!" Teddy said, thinking he had done something wrong. Harry caught Teddy and placed on his lap.

"She's not crying because she's sad, bud, it's because she is happy!" Harry explained to his godson while Ginny nodded, agreeing with him but not being able to stop the tears.