"You sure that foot of yours is alright?" She asks, gesturing down to my ankle.
I take a couple deep breaths and try to calm myself down a bit.

"Yeah I'm positive," I assure with a fake smile and nod even though I literally feel my ankle pulsating.
"Good. Go on and take a shower for the day. I'll see you on Wednesday night!" She announces as if it weren't just me in the room.

I give a thumbs up and force myself to walk normally with both of my feet. The least I can do is make sure I look fine so she doesn't suspect anything.

How on earth am I supposed to go on set?

~

After arriving back at my trailer, and taking a painful shower, my ankle felt just slightly better but not by much. It only hurt when I walk, which isn't exactly great but it's something.

My hair was damp as it laid on my back while I brushed my teeth in an old theater shirt and some shorts. It's already June third and boy is the weather getting warm.

After combing my hair and blow drying it to the point where it's almost dry, moisturizing my skin and doing some chapstick, all while on one foot, I was done.

And then there was a knock on the door.
"Y/n can I come in?"

I recognize that voice.

"Louis?"

"Yes, Louis."

"What do you need?"

"I found your script on the ground," I hear the door handle gently twist open until there was a tall and beautiful brown haired boy there.
"What? Why would it be on the-"

"Thats what I was wondering," he chuckles, "my guess is it fell out of your bag last night or something."

He sets the papers down on the counter beside my sink and then looks down at an object in his hands.
"You wanna come with me?" He suddenly asks as if I had an answer.

"Where?" I ask, running my eyes in slight exhaustion for I was just about to take a nap.

The boy shrugs and smiles a little, "Skateboarding!" He cheers as if he were three and holds a board up.

I yawn a little in exhaustion, "Louis it's seven thirty. We don't even have to be on set until one. Why would we skate right now?"

"Because the sky is pink and purple!" He smiles, "And I mean come on. At least today."

I cross my arms and rest them on my chest before giving the boy an "I'm-Confused" look.

His smile barely drops and he chuckles, "What? You don't remember today? Like you know it's..."

It's what?

His smile fades this time and he looks down before clearing his throat but then pastes on a new grin and shrugs.
"It's alright... we'll do it another time."

As much as he was trying to shrug something off, I knew he was disappointed. But what? What's so upsetting? We have a lot more time here and plenty of time for him to teach me to skate.

"Okay? Why are you-"

"See you on set," he cuts me off and then turns around and shuts my door.

So that just happened.

I stare down at the script that he had left on my counter, and sigh before walking over. But I wish I had remembered that my ankle was killing me. Because I took two steps before feeling a sharp pain slide straight through my ankle.

"Damn it," I whisper and pick it off the floor really quickly. How on earth am I expected to film today?

I hop on one foot over to the paper and pick it up. This isn't good. I have to tell someone otherwise I'll be in horrid pain all day.