𝐢. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I have a girl over there to see, you. Leave me the fuck alone!" I growled walking towards Nancy, she was my best friend. "Hey... Can you do me a favour?" I asked her with a smile. "Uh depends..." She sighed, Nancy was a goodie two shoes- never was reckless like Carl or I. Carl enjoyed his time with ladies, yet he was popular now.

After Yasmine's front wedgie, the Miguel, Kyler Brucks showdown all the bullies had gone to France, Demetri was the most happy about this as he was an easy target, however I wasn't really his friend. Just Hawk's, Miguel's and of course Nancy. Tory Nichols on the other hand, I met her back in an old club; she was with one of her girlfriends and I took Nancy with me... That's all you need to know.

"God Nancy can you stop being such a good girl for once." I scoffed my face near hers. "I'm not!" She frowned. "Oh yeah? Show me then." I smirked as her eyes connected mine, please I was just wanting her to kiss me so everyone would want me tonight. "L-Like how." She stuttered. "Come on you aren't a pussy are you?" I teased. "No!" She frowned smashing her lips against mine.

I looked over towards Tory who rolled her eyes, I waved at Nichols with a smirk on my lips. Tory scoffed as I gently moved Nancy off of me, "Wow you really proved yourself N." I sarcastically said going to walk away. "Where are you going?" She asked. I checked the time, "Home." I told her. "Don't leave me here alone please!" She begged. "Just go home you haven't drank, your mom will be fine!" I shrugged walking off.

✦✦✦

𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, letting out a sigh, "Carl where are you? We need to get out of here. Call me." I snapped down my phone, left on voice mail. "Well what am I then?" I heard Kanis say, "Well what do you wanna be?" Carl smirked kissing her, I stubbed out my cigarette and stormed up to my twin. I cleared my throat loudly scowling at the pair.

"Oh hey Izzy." K smiled. "Hey skank, run along." I smiled, as Carl scowled. "Isabelle!" He glared as Kanis walked off. "He fucked Nancy two days ago!" I shouted as she walked off to get wasted. "Isabelle what the fuck!" Carl snapped. "I'm saving you from causing drama for me- tell Nancy what's going on first." I told him. "You tricked her to kissing you earlier." He frowned as we got on my motorbike; I was under the limit- just.

I was driving us toward home when I forgot my bag at the dojo, "This isn't the way home.." Carl slurred slightly as I rolled my eyes. "Well we need to go to the dojo; I forgot my bag and you know what will happen if I don't give it bag." I sighed speeding up.

"And you know what will happen if we're late!" Carl frowned. "Stop being such a baby!" I yelled parking my bike at the dojo. Stepping into the dojo with a drunken Carl, I had to help him stay up, I noticed sensei fighting someone.

The mirror was broken into shards of shattered glass, someone was in a headlock, "Hello sensei?" I called out as sensei snapped out of whatever trance he were in and released the man. "Showing Mercy to an old man... it's very honourable and stupid." The old man sneered sweeping sensei down.

"Do you see two men there? Or is it just monkeys?" Carl asked me looking like he was about to puke. I smirked, "Just you bro." I smiled. I wanted to see who won, yet they both fell the the floor. I ran over ,as Carl darted to the bathroom, helping sensei up.

"Here Sensei, who are you?" I asked the older man confused, "What are you doing here Jones?" Sensei asked; that was mine and Carl's fake name for at Cobra Kai, we knew Lawrence's history with our late grandfather, well sorta . "I'm here for my-" I tried to say but Carl's violent puking didn't help.