Chapter 16 - Pondering

(Pico's POV)

His phone vibrated in his hands seconds after he sent the text. Opening the message, Pico read on.

lol jkjk
i would never say that to you LMAO
who do you think i am sheesh 🥶
read: 1:01 pm

stupid
wDYM YOU SENT ME A MESSAGE SAYING
I WOULD GET WITH YOUR MOM ??
WDYM SHEESH DUMNASS BEHRJD

fuck u asshole <3
ur moms hot tho ngl
delivered

stupid
toothpick i will punt your ass

darnell u won't
delivered

stupid
i will

no
delivered

stupid
yes
rude ass

stupid
read:  1:09 pm

He smiled from the conversation he had with Darnell. These two would just be dumb with each other but isn't that normal? He clicked his tongue in a completely different mood from minutes before.

Pico was in this bitter mood from seeing his message to Bee was just left read. It ticked him off but it made sense. Why would he even respond to something like that, especially after everything that happened. The redhead stretched his arms and walked over to his drawers. He pulled one open and started scrambling around through it trying to look for something.

"Huh.. where is it.." He muttered under his warm breath as he pushed the drawer closed and walked over to his backpack. Hearing the zipper open, he began to shuffle through the back trying to find whatever he was looking for. "Did I leave it at that hellhole.. what the fuck." He murmured with a sigh.

Then something clicked on his brain. "Bee has it.." His wording was slightly breathy with made him gasp for air seconds afterwards. All that ash and gunpowder he had to inhale when he was younger really after his lungs.

Pico pondered for a couple seconds, "Should.. I go get it or somethin?.." He asked himself with a nervous hum. He bit his lip and got up from his bed. Grabbing his gun, he shoved it in his pocket with a heavy sigh.

Time to go to Bee's house.

(379 words)

THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSSD TO COME OUT LIKE 2 DAYS AGO PLS </3
I GOT CAUGHT UP PLAYINH THE WHOLE SOUTH PARK GAME GRGRHTJJ,, SOMEONE PLEASE BOND WITH ME ABOUT SOUTH PARK HMU ANYWHERE PLEA S E
aNywAys wOo!! get ranboozled