Chapter 3 - Feelings

(Third Person POV)

Hearing the last bell ring, Boyfriend perked up and stood up, getting out of his seat. He grabbed his backpack and put it on his back with an exhausted sigh. "God.. I'm already so tired,, It's only the first day." He muttered, fumbling with his hat. Boyfriend waited for the rest of the students to leave the classroom so he wouldn't be pushed around trying to leave. The male with blue hair began to walk towards the door to get out of the classroom, humming a bit.

"Hey Bee!" A voice shouted behind him, making the bluenette flinch. He turned around to see who called out for him. Seeing slightly pushed back ginger hair and whitish gray eyes, a small smile formed on his face. "Oh, h-hey Pico!" Boyfriend said, a faint chuckle escaping his lips. Pico smiled walking towards the blue haired male, "Yo, you walking home?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. Boyfriend looked over at him and nodded, "You?" He received the same response from Pico. "Cool! Wanna walk together?" Boyfriend asked with a smile, grabbing the straps of his backpack. Receiving another nod from Pico, he nodded and walked out of the classroom with the other. The two walked out of the school next to each other with Pico being the one talking and Boyfriend giving small responses, but the two still enjoyed each other's company.

"I remember this one time when I was younger where I had a whole battle with Darnell and Nene during school just in the hallway. It was such a close fight but me being super cool I was the one that beat the shit out of both of them." Pico said confidently, one of his hands in his pocket and the other waving around making small gestures to explain a bit better. Boyfriend listened to Pico's rambles with a smile creeping on his face, a pink tint appearing on his cheeks. "You are really cool Pico." He responded with a chuckle. "Hell fucking y-.. What-.." Pico mumbled out, making Boyfriend raise an eyebrow. "You okay?" The blunette glanced over at Pico and noticed a bright red blush on the other's face.

He blushed a bit more himself and averted his gaze away. "I'm f-fine, fucking i-ignore me." Pico muttered furrowing his eyebrows and keeping his eyes on the ground. Boyfriend nodded a bit, humming in response not having a clue on what to say.

The two continued walking in silence, both being too nervous to actually say something to each other. Once they made it to Boyfriend's apartment complex, he paused and poked the other. "H-Hey.. This is m-my stop." He mumbled, making Pico lift his head up and look at him. The ginger gave him a small nod and hum in response. "Alr..Alright." Pico stammered a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. Boyfriend nervously began to walk towards the apartment complex, fidgeting with his backpack straps.

"B-Bee!" Pico shouted, scoffing at himself for stuttering. Seeing the blue haired male turn around, his black eyes sparkling with curiosity. Pico hesitated for a couple seconds, "Erm.. Here, have m-my number." He took out a piece of paper with his number on it and handed it to Boyfriend. Pico planned on giving it to him a lot sooner but he was too nervous about it. A small gasp escaped Boyfriend's lips as he wasn't expecting it but he took the paper and placed it in his pocket.
After a couple seconds of silence and staring at each other, Boyfriend broke out into quiet laughter. Pico blinked a bit, his body tensing up a bit. "W-Whatcha laughing at?!" His tone was gravelly and defensive. It took a couple seconds before Boyfriend managed to calm his laughter down, glancing up at Pico. "I didn't expect you t-to give me your number.. Y-You don't seem like the person that would do t-that." He snickered a bit. Pico's face burned up in embarrassment. "O-Oh shut up, blueberry!" Pico grumbled as his face continued to flush up. The ginger turned his back and walked off going to his own house.

Boyfriend smiled a bit, shaking his head and walking to his apartment. He had lots of fun hanging out with Pico, the other made him smile and laugh. He hadn't had that much fun with someone before, it was so sudden but.. comforting at the same time. Pico made his heart flutter after every single word th-.. "W-What are you thinking?!" Boyfriend muttered to himself, placing his hands on his cheeks feeling the warmth on his face. He shook his head and took out his keys, quickly unlocking the door. The blunette stepped inside and closed the door with a sigh escaping his lips.

After taking a shower and changing into something comfy, Boyfriend laid down on his bed with a small yawn. He took out his phone and decided to message someone.

(Pico's POV)

Ding!

Hearing a notification come from his phone, Pico's eyes fluttered open as he grumbled grumpily. He sighed and turned on his right side to grab his phone. The bright screen blinded him for a couple seconds before his eyes got used to the brightness. He looked at his home screen to see a notification from an unknown number. Pico rolled his eyes a bit, normally he would ignore these unknown numbers but for once he decided to check what they wanted.

Unknown Number
Hey! It's Boyfriend, I just wanted to see if you got home safely!

Pico's face warmed up a bit as his heart lightly raced. How did.. Boyfriend get his number? Pico thought for a bit, the memories of a couple hours ago flashed back with him awkwardly giving his number out to Boyfriend. "You're so stupid.." He mumbled to himself as his face warmed up in embarrassment.

Pico
Oh hey Bee
Ur text woke me up lmao

Unknown Number
Oh- I'm really sorry-
You can go back to sleep if you want!

Pico
Nono its fine lol
It'll be fun talking to you

Unknown Number
Cool then!

Pico realized he was smiling brightly, he quickly frowned to stop smiling. "God.. I'm such an idiot." His mind blurred up a bit and felt butterflies wander around his stomach. It was such a weird feeling that Pico has.. never experienced before. He didn't like it, it was strange.. He didn't know how to comprehend it. Pico shook his head, "Whatever.." He mumbled, his eyes slightly drooping. He stared at the messages for a couple seconds before pressing the gray icon, changing the contact name and picture to one he got sneakily back at school.

Bee 💙

A small grin appeared on Pico's face as he looked at the name. The butterflies didn't leave his stomach, they were slowly getting more rapid as the feelings continued. He shrugged a bit and rested his head on his pillow, facing up at the ceiling. Pico gripped onto the sides of his phone and raised his arms in the air. Staring at his phone screen, the ginger sighed looking at the other's last message.

He began to quietly question himself, 'Why.. Why do I f-feel like this?' Pico's mind rushed with questions about his feelings towards Boyfriend. "I can't like him, what are you talking about.." His voice filled with confused bitterness as he tried to just push past these feelings. "This is so fucking stupid.. I'm fucking stupid." Pico scoffed, putting his phone down and nuzzling his face into the pillow. A groan escaped his lips as these feelings filled him with annoyance and confusion, He didn't like it.

Pico lifted his head from the pillow and sat up on the bed. "We just m-met, I met him today.. Seeing that-.. Stupid blue hair,, fucking dumb hat,, c..cute fac-.." He stopped himself from continuing that sentence with his cheeks engulfing in a burning crimson. "S-Stop blushing idiot!" He shouted at himself, hiding his face in his cold and rough hands. He groaned, his hands sliding off his face. "M..Maybe if I go to sleep or some shit these stupid emotions will leave me the fuck be." His irritated tone couldn't have gone unnoticed, but luckily he was alone. Pico flopped his body back on his body, feeling his body sink into the mattress. The soft cotton of the blanket rubbing against his skin making him feel safe in some sort of hug as his eyes slowly closed. "I wonder.. What Bee's hugs would f-.." He paused. "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled, slapping his hands over his face with an annoyed groan.

"Just shut your eyes, it's not that fucking hard.." He grumbled, shutting his eyes. Pico sank his head into the pillow and sighed as his heart raced. He hoped it'll just pass over. He hoped he would just wake up and not feel anything. He hoped it'll all go away. It will, right?

(1508 words)

woo! another chapter, i wrote this all on google docs so if it looks a little weird then yea h that's why!

i hope you enjoy the chapter <3