Chapter 11 - Under The Moonlight

(Boyfriend's POV)

It's been a couple hours and it was already getting dark. He took his final bite of vanilla ice cream, glancing over at Girlfriend. She was staring up at the sky, her beautiful auburn hair slightly glistening from the street lamp and the moonlight. He could see small details he probably never would've noticed if he didn't look hard enough.

He thought she was gorgeous. Personality wise, looks wise, everything.

He didn't even notice he was staring at her for longer than he intended. "BF!" A voice called out making him flinch. He blinked and finally snapped back into thought. "Is there something on my face?" Girlfriend's voice filled with curiosity just made his heart skip a beat. It took him a couple seconds before he shook, averting his gaze away.

Girlfriend giggled, making Boyfriend's face warm up. "Then why where you staring at me?" She asked with laughter escaping her lips. Boyfriend's face turned a bright scarlet but luckily it wasn't very visible. "Uh-.. You look.. gorgeous." He stammered bluntly. Noticing Girlfriend slightly shocked by the sudden sentence, he immediately regretted saying it.

There was a silence between the two, making Boyfriends heart begin to race. He looked down at the ground, cursing at himself quietly.

"Hey.." Girlfriend's voice slightly startled him. He perked up and turned to her, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah..?"

There were sudden lips on his, Boyfriend blanked. It took him a couple seconds to realize what was actually going on. Girlfriend was kissing him. His heart felt like it was about to beat out of his chest. His face burned as he slowly adjusted to the kiss.

After a couple moments, Girlfriend's lips left his making him huff a bit. The two stared at each other, he especially stared into her eyes. They were a deep hazel that made Boyfriend get lost in them. He was ecstatic.

"I really.. like you." She mumbled out, fidgeting with the bracelet wrapped around her left wrist. Boyfriend felt like he lost his breath and just couldn't breathe for a good minute. He let out a sigh and then smiled, "I like you too."

(360 words)

ngl needed a filler chapter :)