Chapter 2 - Cold

(Boyfriends POV)

Sitting down, Boyfriend sighed a bit in relief not having everyone attention on him anymore. He fixed his hat and glanced around the classroom for a bit.

The teacher got up and walked towards the door, next to it there was a couple of switches on the wall. She flicked one of them on making a loud grumbling noise come out of the air conditioning which first scared Boyfriend for a couple seconds.

Once the air hit his already sensitive skin, he felt the goosebumps creep up on him and appear on his arms. He began to shiver again feeling his teeth clank together a couple of times, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Hey.." A voice whispered next to him. Boyfriend perked up and turned his head to the left. His eyes landed on a kid with ginger hair, whiteish gray eyes, a light green shirt with the sleeves being a darker green, beige pants, maroon sneakers with orange laces, and.. a gun?!

"O-Oh!-.. Uh,, Hi!" He whispered back, his voice cracking a bit. A small snicker came from the ginger, "You look cold as shit, need a sweater?" The ginger asked still in a whisper, tapping the uzi he had in his left hand on the desk. He tensed up feeling really nervous about the gun in the others hand. "I mean.. I-I'm cold, but I don't want t-to take your sweater, man.." He responded back, his voice getting a bit softer to try hiding his nervousness.

The ginger sighed a bit and put down his gun away, turning to his left and rustling through something which Boyfriend presumed to be his backpack. After a couple seconds, the other turned back to him and gave Boyfriend an olive green sweater.

His cheeks heated up a small bit, looking at the other with a small confused look on his face. "Are.. Are you sure?.." He whispered hesitantly. The ginger clicked his tongue and scoffed a bit, shoving the sweater in his hands. "Just take it." He said snarkily. Boyfriend sighed a bit and nodded, quickly putting on the sweater. It was really soft, surprisingly, coming from the other who looked very intimidating but I shouldn't judge.

"The names Pico by the way." The ginger muttered, averting his gaze away from him. Boyfriend was slightly caught off guard but quickly nodded. "Nice to meet you, Pico! Just call me Boyfriend.." He chuckled a bit quietly, fixing his hat. "W..Woah, take me on a date first, dude.." Pico's tone changed into an embarrassed guttural one. Boyfriend's face flushed up, turning a deep crimson. "N-Nono! That's not w-what I-.. meant. It's just the name I-I feel comfortable with!.." He fumbled out, waving his arms a bit. Pico made a small, "Tch." sound but then broke out into quiet laughter. "Good to know, Boyfriend. I'll just call you Bee." The ginger said confidently, folding his hands behind his head and kicking his feet up into the desk, crossing them.

"Bee? I-I mean sure!" Boyfriend smiled, fidgeting with the sleeves of the sweater. "Thank you by the way.. It really means a lot." Another scoff came from Pico, "Whatever.." When Boyfriend turned to him, the other was looking away and the bluenette swore he saw a pink sort of tint on Pico's cheeks. He shrugged it off and turned back to the teacher teaching her lesson.

The bell loudly rang, signaling it was lunch time. Boyfriend flinched at the sound of the bell, feeling a shiver run down his spine. He got up, leaving the classroom and going to his next two classes. It was weird.. He continued to see Pico and every class, what a coincidence. It's not like he had the balls to go up and talk to him actually though.

Boyfriend stepped inside the lunch room, hearing booming voices come from each direction. It was full of teenagers screaming and eating their food, most of them being in groups and enjoying their time with friends. He sighed and went over to the lunch line to getting some food.