Chapter 8 - Finding Out

(Boyfriend's POV)

Boyfriend stepped inside his apartment, a sharp sigh escaping his slightly chapped lips. He quickly threw off his backpack, hearing the small thud from the journals and books hitting the ground as he ran to his bedroom. His body pushed against the door as it swung open from the sudden force, the door moving from Boyfriend's body making him fall onto the ground. A small grunt escaped his lips as his body landed on the cold wooden ground, "Mh,, ow." He muttered, using his hands to lift himself up. Boyfriend huffed as a small pain in his body ached at him. He felt waves of emotions wash over him as everything that happened back in the school bathroom sank it.

He brought his hands up to his face and quietly began to sob. He didn't know how to feel about it, it hurt. Boyfriend tried to push past it and stop himself from crying but couldn't. These emotions were being held back for so long, there was no point in even stopping it.

"You don't remember dating me?.."

Boyfriend continued to cry, all of these feelings becoming too much for him. He hasn't cried like this in a while, it felt like years. The burning tears coursing down his pale face. Why didn't he want to remember? He wiped away his tears with his hands, his eyes burning. He felt distressed with himself, he needed comfort.

He looked around the room for his backpack but slowly realized he left it at the door. A sigh of discomfort escaped him and he got up, his legs beginning to tremble. Boyfriend left the bedroom and went over to the door where the backpack was laying. He grabbed the straps and brought it up to himself. Carefully opening the backpack, Boyfriend rummaged through it to desperately find his phone.

Finally finding the device, Boyfriend took it out of the backpack and dropped it again on the ground. He glanced around the room a bit and went inside the living room. He sat on the couch and turned on his phone, watching the screen turn from a black screen to his normal home screen which was a picture of him, his sister, and his old friends. He always wondered what happened?.. Did he not remember?.. Whatever. It's not the time now.

He pressed on the contacts icon on his phone and watched as the app loaded up. Boyfriend scrolled through, not having many contacts were familiar. He finally found which one he was looking for. His eyes accidentally wandered off the name and landed on another one.

🧡 Pico 🧡

Boyfriend's body filled with dread as he stared at the name. He bit the inside of his lip and without even thinking, dialing the number.

Ring! Ring! Ring!..

Ring! Ring! Ring!..

Ring! Ring!..

There was a small click which scared Boyfriend, "Pic-.." He was cut off by a voice. "Yo, this is my voicemail I guess.. I'm probably busy or don't want to talk to you. Uh leave your message after the dumbass beep.." There was a beep after Pico's voicemail. "I'm sorry.." Boyfriend muttered and hung up.

His eyes sparked with tears as he stared at the phone. Boyfriend took a deep breath and shook his head. "Not the time.." He muttered and quickly dialed the number he wanted to call.

Ring!.. Ring!.. Ring!..

Ring!.. R-..