Chapter 4 - Jealousy

⚠️!!TW pills, mentions of blood, hallucinations!! ⚠️

(Pico's POV)

Pico yawned, opening his eyes as a harsh morning light hit his eyes. He stretched his arms before bringing his hands to his face, attempting to wipe away the sleepiness from his eyes. Small groans escaped his lips as he realized he needed to get up soon, "God fuck.. I don't wanna get up.." He whined, already gaining an irritated tone in his voice. Pico sank his body deeper into the mattress and brought the blanket up to his face, being engulfed by the warmth.

Ding!

He grumbled in annoyance at the notification sound. Pico's eyes fluttered back open as he moved the blanket out of his face. He glanced over to his bedside table and reached his hand over to grab his phone. Tightening his grip around the edges of his phone, he slid the phone off the nightstand and faced it towards him. The bright screen made him slightly wince and an annoyed mumble in return. Once his eyes got used to the brightness on his phone, Pico's eyes landed on the notification on the screen.

Today at 6:37 am

Bee 💙
Morning!

His face warmed up a tad as that.. feeling returned. He cringed a bit, scrunching up his nose. He hated the feeling, he still was clueless about it which made it even worse. Pico looked over at the time, 7:19 am. He shrugged a bit, noticing he wouldn't be so late to respond and he had school in about 40 minutes.

Today at 7:19 am

Pico
mornin
delivered

Pico sighed, resting down his phone. A couple seconds afterwards another notification was heard. "God.. He responds quickly as shit." He muttered, slightly startled.

Bee 💙
You're awake! :D
I hope you slept well!

Pico
i slept ok ig
how did u sleep lmao
delivered

Bee 💙
I slept alright, a little wonky but it was nice!

Pico
oh ok
delivered

Bee 💙
Wait give me a sec, I gotta get ready for school-

Pico
SHIT ME TOO K BYE BEE LMAO
delivered

Pico slightly cringed again, looking back at his messages. "I'm so dumb.." He sighed and rolled his eyes a bit, putting his phone down back on the bedside table. The ginger lifted his body up from the mattress and shuffled off the bed with a small aching pain in his head. His usual headaches..

Pico looked at himself in the mirror already ready for school, he scoffed at himself and just stared at his insecurities. Suddenly, splotches of blood appeared all over him and some.. people stood behind him. He immediately recognized them, "C..Cassandra.. Cycl-.. Cyclops.. Alucard.. H-Hanzou.." He breathed out, looking at each of them. Their voices echoed throughout the room.

"You're a horrible person."

"You didn't save anybody."