Chapter 35: Body Switch

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sister?" He tore his eyes away from Percy momentarily.

The blonde had tears welling up in her eyes.

Caroline seemed to notice she was intruding and sped away.

The sea green eyed girl stepped away from Klaus. A hurt look crossed his face.

Percy gestured to Rebekah. His eyebrows furrowed.

'Hug her.' The raven haired beauty mouthed to him.

Klaus acted like that was the most absurd thing in the world.

Percy gave him a pointed look.

He sighed and walked towards his sister. The hybrid opened up his arms.

Rebekah rushed into his embrace, as tears fell down her cheeks.

A small smile appeared on the demigod's features. She stepped away and wandered around the woods.

A few minutes later, Klaus sped in front of her. "Why'd you walk away?"

She looked down as her eyes became watery. The hybrid gently lifted her chin. One tear fell from her eye.

Klaus wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I'm so sorry, love."

"I thought you were dead." She muttered under her breath.

The hybrid moved his head back to see her face. His thumb gently removed the tears from her cheek.

She continued, "I-I watched Alaric shove a stake in your chest and I couldn't stop it." Another tear escaped her eye. "I thought I lost you."

Klaus felt his heart break at the sight of her in so much pain.

"Love, I'm so sorry."

Percy shook her head and looked away.

She felt herself break down. More tears poured out of her eyes. She just felt so overwhelmed.

He pulled her into his chest again, providing her comfort. Despite the fact, that Klaus wasn't in his own body, she still found peace knowing it was him; knowing that he was okay.

After a few minutes, she pulled away, and looked up at him. The whites of her eyes were a bit red from the crying.

"Strawberry?" He spoke softly. "Dinosaur?"

Klaus turned his head and cursed. "I don't have my accent."

Percy laughed softly.

She smiled at him. "Thank you."

His eyes traveled over her face. "I'll be back in my own body soon, love. Okay?"

The raven haired beauty nodded. "Okay."

⇠⇠⇠⇠

Percy laid down on the couch at her house.

She had given the coffin to Klaus. He was currently trying to get back into his own body.