Chapter 15: The Truth

⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀ ⇀

Percy and Rebekah were seated at Gloria's bar playing game of cards.

Stefan entered the room.

The blonde original spoke up, "You left us."

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."

Percy laughed at the comment, causing Rebekah to narrow her eyes at the demigod.

Klaus responded to Stefan, "Tell me about it."

The Salvatore glanced at Gloria. "What's she doing?"

"She's failing."

"That's rude of you." Percy said, calling him out.

The witch spoke up, "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

"So, use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." She smoothly jumped off her seat.

"Smartie pants." The sea green eyed girl called out.

Rebekah playfully winked at her.

"See? Now this one offers a solution. Alright, give me your hand, Sweetheart." The witch said as she held out her hand.

The original placed her hand in Gloria's. Percy jumped off her seat to sit on the table where Rebekah was. "Yeah, Sweetheart," the demigod teased.

The blonde nudged her arm with a smile.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?"

The witch began talking, "I can sense something."

Stefan inched closer.

Gloria chanted in latin. She sighed and opened her eyes as she turned to look at Klaus. "I found it."

Rebekah leaned in, "So, where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends."

The original cut her off, "Yes. A dead girl, with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

"So dramatic, Bex." The demigod remarked.

The witch brought the conversation back to the matter at hand. "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

"So, dive." Klaus replied.

"I need more time."

The hybrid leaned over the table, causing Gloria to add, "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait." He said with a devilish smile.

Gloria nodded. "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan walked forward and placed his hand on Klaus' shoulder. "Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway." He leaned in closer to the hybrid's face, "I'll let you pick who we eat."

That's still kinda gross.

She noticed both originals get up to follow Stefan. Rebekah held her hand out to help Percy up.

The demigod groaned. She took the blonde's hand and got off the table.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes." Rebekah and Klaus spoke at the same time.

Dam.

⇠⇠⇠⇠

Percy was seated on a chair playing games on her phone.