Chapter 29: Overprotective Family

⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

Nico, Will, Thalia, and Reyna listened as Percy told them about what was going on. The sea green eyed girl told the group about Esther, the Mikaelsons, and anything that recently happened.

The demigods were gathered in the kitchen, away from the others at the ball.

"Wow." Reyna commented.

Thalia nodded in agreement. "So, the evil witch lady wants to kill her children?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." The raven haired beauty replied.

Percy looked at the group. "Where's Wise Girl?"

"I saw her talking with a blonde earlier." Nico shrugged.

Rebekah?

The green eyed girl grinned. "Okay, let's go investigate."

The demigods walked back into the area where the rest of the party was being held.

About fifteen feet away, Elena was dancing with Stefan.

Are they dating again?

Percy pointed them out to her friends. "That's Elena and Stefan."

"The guy who threatened to drive you off a bridge." Thalia said as she narrowed her eyes at the pair. "I could totally take him down if you want."

Percy shook her head with an amused smile. "Nah. We have more important things to worry about."

"Murdering someone for a friend is very important."

The daughter of the sea laughed.

Reyna spoke, "I think we found Annabeth."

The sea green eyed girl looked over. "Where?"

Will pointed towards something.

Percy brought her gaze to where he pointed.

Rebekah and Annabeth were standing close to each other. Annabeth said something that made the original start laughing.

I really am better than Cupid.

"They're adorable." Will commented.

The raven haired beauty smiled.

Reyna questioned. "What's the ship name?"

"Rebekah and Annabeth. Rebeth?" The sea green eyed girl attempted.

Nico suggested. "Annabekah."

The group laughed at the names.

Cuties.

Will held his hand out to the son of Hades. "Wanna dance?"

Nico wasn't normally the type to dance in public places. But, Will sent him a smile that made any of his resolve break.

Nico placed his hand in Will's.

The pair went back out to the dance floor, where other couples were slow dancing.

The dark haired boy tried not to show the smile that spread across his cheeks, but failed. The two were incredibly cute together.

Adorable.

❦❦❦

About an hour later, almost all of the guests had left.

Percy entered the kitchen in search of more food. Sadly, the snack table had run out of appetizers.