Ryder continuously tries to get me to let him take me out, but I keep turning him down. But I never turn him down when he asks for either me to come over or for him to come over. I never initiate our encounters instead I make him. He has voiced more than once how this bothers him, but for me it keeps me grounded. Saying yes is different than asking. At least to me it is. 

My major fear of only the two of us going out together is that people will recognize us and the last thing I want to see is our weird relationship to be printed on some magazines front page. Not to mention having people hounding us to learn more about said weird relationship. I call it weird because we aren't together, but we are. We have this unwritten rule that when we are on neither one of us is sleeping around with other people. For me that isn't hard since Ryder is the only person I've slept with for years. That is more for him. I remember how he was in the beginning and I refuse to have him give me anything.

But not that I'm looking back I don't really remember him bringing women back to his hotel any time we were on tour since we started this arrangement. Sure he would flirt and be a little touchy feely, but never anything more. Was he seeing more out of this than I thought he was? If he is what I'm about to do will be even harder then I thought it would be.

He draws me from my scrambled thoughts by kissing me and refocusing me on him. I return his kiss in earnest savoring the sensation of his lips against mine. He's the one who pulls away. "There you are.  You had disappeared from me for a moment there." Then his brows switch to worry. "Aubree please tell me you weren't thinking about work while I was fingering you?"

I decide to tease him. "If you were doing a better job then maybe my mind wouldn't wander." 

He growls his displeasure at my words and increases his movement with his fingers. I bite back a smile not wanting him to know I was messing with him just yet. I enjoy teasing him and seem to be one of the few who can get away with it. Ryder does not take kindly to others messing with him and usually they end up with a sore jaw. He's mellowed out some when it comes to his band brothers. 

"Women I'll show you better job," he mutters more to himself to me. I sit back and wait with anticipation to see what he will do to show me how wrong I am and I can't wait. 

Ryder doesn't leave me in suspension for long, not his style. He remove his fingers so he can reposition himself between my legs. He parts them replaces the movement his fingers had been doing with his tongue. I grip the bed tightly beneath me. 

"Still thinking about work," he asks me between my thighs.

I reach a hand out and guide his mouth back to me. "No, but I will be if you stop." His mouth latches on to my clit and he has me over the edge with a flick of his tongue. 

He continues to lick me while I ride out my orgasm. When I come back down he looks up at me between my legs with a proud smile on his face.

"New record baby," he declares kissing the inner part of my leg and causing me to roll my eyes. I love how I'm the only one who gets to see this playful side of Ryder. To the outside he's a I don't give a shit kind of guy, but with me he lightens up. Granted wasn't always this way between the two of us. "Next time I'll get you there even faster." Sadly there won't be a next time. I stop my thoughts in their track not wanting to go down that road while he was between my legs. Instead I say nothing.

He rises his tone body above me and I drink the moment in wanting t remember every detail. Ryder tilts his head to the side when he stares in my eyes and I hold my breath scared he can read my thoughts. If he was able to read my thoughts he says nothing instead he captures my lips with his for a kiss. 

While kissing me the head of his dick presses against my opening and I part my legs granting him easer access. Normally he will charge deep inside of me, but today he takes his time slowing pushing his way through my channel. Maybe he to has realized this is the last time we are going to be doing this and taking his time. The tour is staring in less then a week and this is usually the time I call quits to our arrangement. He can't know the true direction of my thoughts.

Once he's all the way inside of me he starts to glide in and out. Slowly at first causing me to wrap my legs around him and try to get him to take me the rushed way he usually does. This slowness is to close to making love. We don't make love we fuck. And now I sound like a guy. I have too to keep my thoughts in that direction because when I do the fact I'm in love with him also stays hidden.  

Ryder does pick up the pace and his eyes run over my face taking in every detail. Why couldn't I have met you under different terms? Then I would be free to love you. All thoughts leave my mind when he twists his hips in the way he knows has me panting and craving more. Which he happily delivers. Too soon I'm coming apart beneath him and he's crying my name as he fills me.

He kisses the tip of my nose before he rolls to his side to gather me in his arms. I only allow myself a few moments to enjoy cuddling because from past experiences if I don't leave his bed now I'll spend the remainder of the day there. Plus we have an important conversation we need to have.

I separate myself from his grasp with much difficultly. Who would have known Ryder loves to cuddle as much as a girl would. Usually I also enjoy a good cuddle session with him. Sometimes when we meet up all we do is watch movies and cuddle, but not today. Today I have a mission to accomplish. 

When I get out of bed I seek out my clothes needing to be covered for the conversation I'm about to have with him. While I'm searching the floor I can feel his eyes on me the entire time. I glance over my shoulder and discover him laying on his side watching me with hooded eyes. I whip my head around and with more gusto dress in my clothes. 

Once I'm dressed I turn to face him and find he was still in the same position. "Ryder we," I go to say, but he interrupts me before I can finish my sentence.

"I love you," he tells me. My knees lock and there is a roaring in my ear. He loves me? He's never told me he loves me before.