"Still disobeying?" Shigaraki pressed the button on your left arm which caused it to disable. He placed his knee on your left hip and applied pressure. 

Wincing you asked him to stop.

"Whats this?"

He lifted your hand, grabbing the forearm as he inspected the bandage. He leaned back, pushing down on your hip even more. The only reason why he hurt so much was because you could feel his joints jabbing into your hip bone. He carefully unwrapped the bandage to reveal a hand imprint circling your entire wrist. Either Dabi's hands are huge or your wrist is small, but there was no way to cover the massive burn mark. 

Shigaraki's eyes stared at the hand mark, twisting your wrist to get every angle before finally making eye contact.

His hand reached down and squeezed the sides of your face. Your cheeks caved in with his thumb and fingers pushing tighter. Your lips puckered like a fish and you became worried. Shigaraki yanked your arm into your sights, a devilish smile spreading across his face. His eyebrows, however, was curved--worried mixed with fear. Fear rested on his eyebrows that collided with his smile.

A taunting chuckle as if he caught you red handed, literally. As if everything had fallen in line to his crazy ideas. 

"Oh," Shigaraki's fingers let your cheeks go. The feeling, the imprint as though his hands were still there on your face made your jaw hurt. His fingers stroked your hair, patting them down. Repeating as though he was petting a dog. "When did you plan on showing me this?"

"It was my fault."

"Was it now?" His voice rose in a high pitch before lowering back down to his regular tone. He didn't believe you and it was obvious. 

"I provoked him and he burned me! I swear!"

"Passionately?" Shigaraki pushed down harder on your hip and you winced. "You slept with him and he marked you thinking I haven't already?"

"Shigaraki! No, that's not what happened!" Your voice was trembling, scared. 

"Well? I'm waiting for the lies! Honestly how did I manage to stick around with a liar?"

Shigaraki's fingers glided from your hair down to your chin, his thumb lightly grazing you lips.

"You know any other man would have left you but I am still here, that means I look past your lies because I know you could make up for it right?"

You nodded with tears blurring your vision. Shigaraki looked as though he was standing in pouring rain behind a window, looking in. 

"Right dammit!?" 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I can make up for my lies! I'm sorry Shigi--!"

You didn't want to apologize but you did. Did you really mean it? Yes. Was it necessary to apologize for something you knew wasn't your fault because you were legitimately in the hands of death who was only kind if you put out? Yes. 

Shigaraki sighed with a crooked grin. "Shigi, it sounds so nice when it rolls off your lips like your lies."

You kept your mouth shut but nodded in agreement. Shigaraki frowns and takes his knee off of your hip, patting the bruised skin as if it would do anything to heal. 

"Come here," Shigaraki pulled on your arm and positions you to lay in his spot on the layers of pillows. "Lay down, now."

You nodded and made yourself comfortable. Your upper body was at a 90 degree angle with your legs bent up, your left over the right. Shigaraki reached over and grabbed a blanket. He smile and stroked your face. 

"You cheated on me didn't you?"

"No, Shigi please listen to me," You started to weep and held a pillow to your chest. "I asked Dabi for Toga and Twice location just to know if they are okay and I grabbed his coat and he didn't like it so he burned me. I swear it. I would never..."

Shigaraki's eyes shifted around your face, attempting to decipher anything that could help him decide whether to believe you or not. He sat down close to your body, tossing the pillow to the side to rest his head on your chest and placing the blanket over both of your bodies. His arm wraps around your waist, squeezing tightly before glancing up. His right hand sneaks over to the metallic arm where he turns it back on. 

"You're telling the truth."

"I will always give you honesty if you promise to never let anyone hurt me."

Shigaraki's eyes widen. "That's all?"

You nodded and laid his head down on your chest. Brushing your fingers through his matted, greasy hair. It was strange how the other night you and him had showered together yet his hair became oily already. His body became warm under your gentle caress. A sweet affection making him brush as he the idea of you and Dabi slowly fades from his mind. Shigaraki closed his eyes as he laid on his back with his right hand resting on his stomach. You held his head close to your breast where your sweet smell of perfume cloaked his nose. He adored your scent and could bathe in it forever but he didn't have forever, at least not in the state you and him were in. He needed better, he wanted better and all of that could be his as long as you remained by his side through all this hell. He will fix society... all will fall in line.