20 ✧ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺!

"Ella hoy salió con mala' intencione' y ya no cree en lo' amore', solo quiere sexo na' ma' y nada de relacione'.."

Jefnier sang his heart out on stage to his thousands of adoring fans in the arena, doing what he loves to do. Backstage, a woman who inspired the song he was currently performing, one that many of his fans could also relate to.

It was the last song of the night and soon Jefnier bid farewell to his fans, walked backstage to meet Valeria and get home. She had thought he wanted to go home soon because he was tired but he had other plans for her and just wanted to put her through an intimate workout

Things had been going well for Valeria and Jefnier. The two had become a power couple on and offline and they weren't afraid to show it. It had been a month since they went public with their relationship and three since it became official. Val had received an amount hate but more love over it, she didn't take the hate comments to heart since none of it was actually life-threatening and knowing perfectly well that Jefnier will always have her back.

Looking back on the past few months, Valeria had been more open with Jefnier about everything she had went through. Aside from Myke and Ana, Jefnier was probably another person that knew Valeria more than she knew herself. She had found comfort in him as he did in her, they were both content with each other and for the time being, nothing can seem to take that away from them.

Other than traveling to accompany Jefnier on his shows, Valeria had taken a lot more job than she had before. In addition to her modeling, she had also helped Ana with her business since she had grown more pregnant by then and her being extra careful, didn't want to risk anything to happen to the baby by stressing over her work too much. Val gladly took partial responsibility for her and strived while doing it.

Ana was well in her 36th week of pregnancy, and she had decided months ago to have a gender reveal and baby shower at the same time, claiming she preferred not to waste too much energy on holding two parties at different times. Val, Belinda and Sara took charge in throwing her the joint party. They knew both Myke and Ana needed the support of everyone closest to them with the baby arriving soon, so they had planned this party to also be a small get together of their close friends and family.

"Amor, me puedes acompañar a buscar algunas cosas para el party más tarde?" Val asked Jefnier as she threw his sweatshirt on. She sat back on the edge bed waiting for his response. He nodded without hesitating.

"Pues claro," He smiled and walked over to her, buttoning and zipping his pants on. He kissed the top of her head before walking into the bathroom.

Val nodded happily and walked out of their room to whip up some breakfast. Yes, Valeria had moved in with Jefnier per his request, saying that it made sense since they were always spending the night together at one of their places. Val still kept her apartment but had moved a bunch of her things to his house. She tied her hair in a ponytail on the way to the kitchen, prepping everything she'll need to make breakfast for herself and her always-hungry boyfriend.

About 20 minutes later, Jefnier was already sat on one of the stools sipping on orange juice while waiting for the food to finish cooking. In that short period of time, Val managed to multitask by whipping a waffle batter, cooking some bacon along with scrambled eggs and buttering some wheat bread which was already halfway done in the toaster.

"You know, I don't think I can ever get enough seeing you in the kitchen, siempre te ves muy rica haciendolo.."

Val furrowed her eyebrows and turned to see Jefnier, his elbow on the counter holding his head up and a smirk across his lips. She chuckled at the sight and rolled her eyes before turning back to stir the waffle batter.