9 ✧ 𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘳

About two weeks have passed since Jefnier initiated the dare for Valeria and they haven't started to go on any dates. Not because of any particular reason other than their contrasting schedule. Jefnier had a couple shows and promo he needed to do in a couple cities in the US for his and Myke's new song while Val had just returned from Miami for a job. She is now in PR with Ana, who had been out of it since her return from her LA trip with Myke.

Ana had mostly chose to stay in bed for a couple days now. She had been staying with Val since she returned while Myke was in the US with Jefnier because she had moved in with him prior before their trip to LA. She didn't want to be alone for so long while he's gone so she decided to stay with Val for the time being, which both Val nor Myke minded.

"Here Ana, I made you some chicken soup." Val said walking into the spare room which had been Ana's for the past two weeks. She was curled up under the blankets with the lights half dimmed. She kept saying it was only a flu and slight fever, that's why she refused to go to the doctors.

"I'm not in the mood to eat anything." Ana said without turning to look at Val nor the tray of soup and water she had brought for her. Val sighed and put the tray of food down on the table by the door. She slipped under the covers next to Ana.

"Are you sure you're okay? You should at least eat something so you can get better." Val caressed Ana's head softly. Ana nodded softly.

"Yeah, I just want to sleep." She adjusted herself to get more comfortable and closed her eyes. Val sighed before letting her be. She walked out of the room and close the door behind her.

She walked to the kitchen and cleaned up the bit of mess she made after making the soup. About the same time she finished, her phone rang. She unlocked it and it revealed Myke's name. She picked it up in no time.

"Hola hermanita.."

"Hola Torres,"

"How is she? She still hasn't answered any of my calls or texts." Myke said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah she hasn't been on her phone today. I just gave her some soup but she refused to eat. You sure she was okay last time she was with you?" Val asked him reassuring.

"Sí, ella estaba bien la ultima vez que la vi y cuando estabamos en LA." Myke seemed down, Val could tell even from across the phone.

"I'm thinking of taking her to the doctors tomorrow just to make sure. I'll keep you updated. Ella va a estar bien hermano, lo prometo."

"Gracias Val, solo un poco preocupado por ella.."

"Ya sé, no te preocupes I will update you tomorrow."

"Okay.." He sighed.

"Cómo están ahí? Los promos están bien?" Val asked, trying to distract his mind a bit.

"Sí, todo bien aquí. Jefnier dijo que te extraña.." He said and Val chuckled.

"Él es estupido," Val said lightly laughed while saying that.

"Sí pero, yo sé que tú tambien le extrañas verdad?"

"Psshh nah who said that, I don't."

"I heard your calls hermanita, I don't know what's going on between you two but I can tell there's something there."

Val sighed. "You're just like Ana. I swear there's nothing going on between Jef and I, we're just good friends, too good if you want the truth."

"Estás seguro?"