2 ✧ 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦

"That's good Val give me another pose, excellent, beautiful,"

It was a regular photoshoot day for Valeria, she had just been elected as one of the new campaign model for Guess which was a great deal since she had just started modeling in less than six months.

"Okay we'll take five and you can change into the next outfit." The photographer asked and Val nodded with a smile and head into the changing room for the next outfit.

Once the stylist finished with her outfit change, she sat on the side and noticed the photographer on a call. Val got on her phone and casually scrolling through her instagram, noticing she had gained a couple hundred followers within half of the day which was a rare thing for her. She also noticed she got an insane amount of likes, much more than usual in the recent photo she posted. She was about to look it up but was interrupted when a call came in.

"Yes Ana?"

"Sorry is this a bad time?" Ana asked on the other end of the call.

"No, I'm in a shoot but we're on a quick break now. What's up?"

"You up for going out tonight? Myke asked me to meet a couple of his friends but I said only if I can take you too, just in case he gets busy with them and I won't be the stupid one being left to dry there."

"I highly doubt Myke would do that but sure, you know I'm always down to go out."

"Great! Anyways I'm around the corner from the studio so I'll stop by and we can go eat or something."

"Okay, come on over and we'll leave together once I'm done."

"Okay I'll be there in a bit." Then she hung up, the same time the photographer called Val back. She put her phone down and walked over to the set.

About an hour later the shoot was wrapped and Val changed out of the outfits and into her own. She left the studio with Ana and they went to a nearby cafe to get some quick bite.

"So what's the occasion with tonight? I thought you'd prefer to go with Myke alone," Val said as she sipped on her drink.

"Yeah well, I know you like going out. Besides, I don't know any of his friends yet except for one that I met during one of his sessions on the studio, so it'd be good to have someone with me just in case he gets too occupied with them."

Val raised her eyebrows, "that doesn't sound like you at all, something is fishy here but like I said, I'm always down to going out."

"I haven't been going out with him all that much so I'm just nervous, like what if his friends don't like me or something?" Ana's words made Val choke on her drink.

"You kidding right? Mira, I may not know his friends that well yet but I know Myke, and I can assure you once he likes someone he wouldn't care what anyone think, as long as he's happy and I can see that you've made him so happy. No te preocupes okay guapa, tranquilita." Val smiled and tried to boost her confidence. Ana smiled in response and they resumed their meal.

They continued to chit chat for a while and then they left to get ready to go out tonight. Ana had planned to get ready at Val's and have Myke pick them up there, just so Val wouldn't go alone. Both of them were ready in under two hours, about the same time Myke arrived to pick them up. 

Val has known Myke since they were little, they have always been great friends. Although their friendship had gotten estranged because of their busy schedules, Myke with his music career and Val with her education and recent modeling gig. One time when they met again, Val took Ana and Myke took interest in her right away. It's been a couple months they became official yet neither of them haven't even made it public, that's how Val knew Myke was serious with her.