7 ✧ 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"How much longer is this going to take? Don't you have food around here or something?"

Jefnier asked to one of the stylist who was rearranging the clothes rack that he had gotten to know as Valeria was in the middle of her photoshoot. No doubt he was feeling bored waiting around as there was nothing much to do.

"She's only in her second outfit so one, one and a half, two hours? Who knows? That's the job, I swear you men should sign a contract or something when dating a model. It takes a hell lot of patience to wait around for them especially in shoots like this, props to you." The stylist said as she steam-ironed the clothes without looking at Jefnier.

"I don't mind waiting for her. I'm just asking and I'm hungry, that's all." Jefnier said and looked down to his phone to distract himself.

"Yeah we usually get lunch around 11:30 but it depends on the photographer. And we have Alex Tran doing the shoots today and he's pretty specific with his work so it'll take a while." She said turning around, smiling at Jefnier.

"God this is stressful," Suddenly the door swung open revealing a frustrated Valeria walking into the room. Another person walking closely behind her. "Oh no, what did he do now?" The stylist asked Valeria, it also caught Jefnier's attention.

"Nothing, I guess I'm just tired. Maybe I shouldn't have worked out this morning." Val walked behind the partition to change her outfit.

"Well, that was your choice Val." The stylist laughed as she picked out a set of outfit for Val to change into. Jefnier put away his phone and waited for Val to walk out.

Once Val changed her outfit, she sat down on the makeup chair so the hairdresser could do a bit of touch up on her hair. She chuckled at the reflection in the mirror, Jefnier staring into blank space spinning his phone around. "Told you you should've asked me before agreeing to tag along for the day."

That shook Jefnier to the point he dropped his phone, his startled expression made Val laugh. "I didn't think it'd be this boring just sitting around," He walked towards her, standing next to her.

"Can I at least watch the shoot? I need another view aside from this room," Val turned around after he said that to see he was giving her those damn puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, just don't do anything stupid and distract me." Val said without looking at him, focused on the mirror as one of the makeup artists were doing a bit of touch up on her face. She didn't realized Jefnier was smirking.

"So I'm a distraction now eh?" He nudged her shoulder and it caused her to move around, making the makeup artist glared at him annoyed as his gesture interrupted her from doing her work, he noticed this immediately. "Sorry."

"Yeah you distract me sometimes because you tend to act stupid and embarrass me." Val said still not looking at him.

"Fine, I won't do anything, I'll just sit and watch my beautiful model friend doing her job." Jefnier put his hands up and winked at her.

"You better or I'll personally walk you out of the studio myself." Val said and it caused Jefnier to smile. "There we go!" He did a little excited dance, about the same time Val was finished with her touch up so she shook her head and they walked out into the studio.