13 ✧ 𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘰

"So I'm guessing the date went well?" Ana wiggled her eyebrows and smirked, it caused Jefnier to smile uncontrollably and blushed like crazy.

"Suuuuuper bién." He was grinning just thinking about the whole thing. "Dónde está Myke?"

"He's inside just showering. I'll let him know you're here real quick. Do you want anything to drink?" Ana asked he flopped down on the couch, not breaking eye contact with her, still with the same smile when the date popped up in his head.

"No quiero nada. Gracias." He smiled like an idiot and Ana threw him a pillow. "Tranquilo niño geez," She shook her head before disappearing into another part of the house.

Jefnier bit his lip and took out his phone scrolling through instagram. He noticed immediately that Val had posted something on her story.

He opened it and it revealed a freshly showered Val, she had on a bathrobe and her hair was in a towel. She took a half-body mirror selfie and added the caption:

'tenía un día suuuuper bien. what about you guys? 🥰'

He smiled at her picture, took a screenshot of it before replying

lunay
Yo también ❤️❤️

valeriajimenez
😘😘

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

Jefnier was startled when he heard Myke's voice. He quickly double-tapped Valeria's reply before putting away his phone. He was about to answer but Ana beat him to it.

"Dejalo amor, he just had a reaaaaally nice date con tu hermanita. Let him be, you two talk and I'll go give Val a call to hear her side of the story." She placed her hand on Myke's shoulder and he looked at her, smiled before nodding and kissed the top her head. He also didn't forget to kneel and kissed her belly, rubbing it softly. That gesture always made Ana smile. She then disappeared again into her room, leaving the two men on their own.

"Dimelo, how was it?"

"Fue suuuuuper bien papi, we end up going to the go-kart tracks and she went crazy, she was really happy and she did say what you had mentioned before, how she didn't like the cliche dates so she was really happy about that." Myke chuckled at Jefnier's explanation.

"Ay papi ya te dije. Con Vale you won't have any hope if you pull out the cliches so early on." He flopped down and patted Jefnier's shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, I see that now.." Jefnier was smiling uncontrollably. Unaware that Myke was looking at him, and he knew well the younger Puertorican was already falling for Val.

"Ya estás enamorado de ella, no?" Myke asked him and Jefnier was shook from his own thoughts. He didn't know what to answer, he definitely felt something more than an attraction yet he had no idea if he's already in love.

"I definitely feel something more, but it's too soon to tell if I'm really in love. But I know that she's special and I won't hurt her."

Myke seemed pleased with his answer. Jefnier should be aware by then that Myke would kill him if he did even the slightest thing that would hurt Val.

"You better not niño or I swear to God I'll be going after you." Jefnier put his hands up in defense and Myke smirked.

The two proceeded to talking about random things from each of their music to future collaboration ideas, yet Valeria never stopped crossing Jefnier's mind.

"Dime chica, como fue la cita?"

Ana was lying down on her bed, she was on a call with Valeria prepared with bunch of questions for the girl.

"Fue increíble mamita, te lo juro él es un niño tan especial.." Ana could hear Val smiling with every word she said.

"I told you! Now aren't you glad that you came to that party and met him?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"So, where did he take you?"

"He took me to a go-kart track. I swear I loved it so much, it was really fun."

"I'm glad you did nena. Any ideas yet for the next date?" Val had told Ana about her and Jefnier's 5 date deal, so she knew that there was going to be a second to fifth date at the minimum, no doubt.

"No sé, we just enjoyed the day we had and it was soooooo wonderful. I couldn't even think about anything else and I think I'll let him to continue surprising me again."

"Me siento tan feliz por ti nena, happy sounds good on you."

"Ay Anita, creo que es la primera vez me siento así desde.. Bueno, tú sabes."

"Sí sí, yo sé. Lo mereces y más Vale, you know it."

"I guess I do.." There was a long pause after that. Ana sighed before bracing herself and asking the slightly sensitive question yet one she's dying to know the answer to.

"Think you'll fall for him and end your one-time thing?" She heard Val sighed from across the call, but she stayed patient not know how Val would answer.

"I'm done with the one-time thing. Today taught me that I enjoyed what I had with him. But I can't say that I'm in love with him. I'm attracted sure, but it's too early to consider love in any of this. One thing I'm sure is as long as we're going on this 5 dates thing, I'll respect him to stay committed to him, for the time being. Who knows what will go on next. It's too early to say anything."

"I understand. Well, as long as you know where you stand. And I'm happy to see you happy Val, I mean what I say that you really deserve this."

"Gracias Anita.. Okay your turn now. Cómo están tú y mi sobrino o sobrina?"

"Estamos bien, tia. Although the morning sickness hasn't been easy for me, I also get nauseous the whole day so that's been great."

"Lo siento Anita.."

"Todo bien, the doctor said every woman is different but having it is assurance that the baby's growing day by day. It'll probably slow down after the first trimester."

"I'm so happy to hear that. Have you thought of names yet, or even consider knowing the gender early?"

"Names not yet but we'll definitely have a gender reveal. We'll think of names after that."

"Good to know, because I'm volunteering right now to plan that gender reveal for you and Myke. It will be great!"

"I knew you'd say that.." The two girls laughed and continued their conversation about random things. Yet exactly like Jefnier who couldn't get Val off his mind, Val couldn't get him off her mind either.

Yoooo thanks a lot for 1k reads! I love y'all ❤︎