16 ✧ 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

"Boom in your face, I won again!"

Val shouted and made faces at Jefnier over her victory. They have been playing for nearly a good 2 hours and she still has points way over him.

"I honestly have no idea you would be really good at bowling.." He scratched the back of his head and lightly chuckled. He steals glances over at Val who was still very excited about her win. It made him smile to see just how happy she is.

"Okay okay that's enough, come sit down I got us some food." Jefnier called her in to sit down and she did just that, brushing her hair that covered parts of her face with her fingers and tied it in a messy bun.

"Perfect, I'm starving.." She sat down and looked at the array of food displayed at the table. She was stunned to see Jefnier nearly ordered the whole menu "..and I guess I'm not the only one." She laughed after seeing all the food.

"Yeah well I am. I only ate a bagel on the plane and it's already past lunchtime so yes I am hungry." He said sassily, picked up a burger and took a big bite out of it.

"Okay easy tiger you'll choke on your food and trust me that's not attractive at all.." She said laughing at the memory. On one of their outings, they were eating and as always Jefnier was so hungry that he dug into his food as fast as he could, he ended up choking on a piece of chorizo and to Val it was hilarious. She had never seen Jefnier's face become so red before.

"I hate you," He huffed before diving back into his burger, switching between it and some fries.

"Nah, sé que me amas.." She winked and her words made him look up. They meet eye to eye before Val looked away sipping her glass of coke.

"That I do," Val didn't see it but Jefnier's eyes soften while looking at her. That's when he realized he actually meant every word of it. He realized that was his actual feelings. He was in love with her.

"So, what do you have planned in Miami aside from the show?" Val asked after turning back to face him, causing him to wake up from his little daydream.

"I think a couple of interview, meet and greet, nothing much." He said casually trying to hide the fact that he was thinking about his own feelings for her.

"Oh okay, just wondering if you have time to accompany me on my shoot the day after tomorrow." Val said.

"Of course I will, anything for my princesa.." He winked at Val and the girl slightly blushed. He always has that effect on her and as much as she loves it, she is still trying to fight it, not being used to the kind of attention and possible 'healthy' relationship.. whatever it was she and Jefnier has.

"A ver, we'll go for a couple more rounds and let's get out of here. Get to the hotel, clean up and just hangout or watch some movies. What do you say?" Jefnier proposed before drinking his water. Val nodded in response.

"Sounds good. We can get a few snacks for the movies too and just get room service for dinner." She smiled at him before clearing up the table from all the leftover trash from their food packagings.

"Excellent," He said and got up to help her. Once they put the tray away, they got ready for few more round of games before they leave from their quick date.

"Well this is unexpected.."

"I told you, I'm full of surprises."

"But this is not wh--"

"Tranquilo niño, I'm sure you'll survive and you'll love it."

"Pero yo--"

"Nah, now come on, we need a couple more stuff before we go."

Valeria wandered around the supermarket looking for the things she need. Jefnier simply followed her around, pushing the shopping cart that was already filled with a couple items.

"I told you the room comes with a small kitchen and you decided to go full out and actually cook? You are definitely something else woman.." He stopped as Val was picking up a bag of potatoes.

"Oh hush you. I heard kitchen and I'm excited. And I'm sure you are more fond of my cooking rather than some room service food, no offense to room service, it has served me well in my late night hunger during travels." She said smiling as she put the bag of potatoes in the cart and walked away. Jefnier shook his head and followed her afterwards.

"What exactly are you planning to cook again?" He asked the wandering girl, slightly bored of pushing the cart around.

"You'll see.." She left him walking to the frozen section. She took 2 tubs of ice cream, her and Jefnier's favorite flavors. She winked at him as she put the tubs down.

"Okay we also need cheetos.." Val said before running off again to a different aisle.

"No por favor no más cheetos.." He went after her but she ditched him so fast that he had to look through each aisle for her.

After passing 4 aisles, he finally found her squatting on the ground in front of a rack of different flavored cheetos.

"Do you want the white cheddar or the flaming hot?" She asked him smirking, knowing well he didn't have a good history when it comes to the flaming hot cheetos.

"Cheddar! I am not falling for that trick again." He rolled his eyes unamused while Val laughed and picked up a bag of white cheddar and a bag of flaming hot flavor. He widened his eyes as he saw her put the bag of flaming hot in the cart.

"Chill, it's for me. I won't give any to you this time, even if I do I won't put the spicy chip in it again." She laughed at the memory, while Jefnier was annoyed over it.

"How did you even think of doing that to me? I could have died!" He said pouting with his precious puppy dog eyes.

Jefnier referred to one of the moments that him and Val spent time together. They were casually chilling and enjoying a movie one afternoon when Val offered him a bag of flaming hot cheetos, but what he didn't know was Val crushed up what is said to be the single spiciest chip in the world and mixed it in the bag of cheetos before giving it to him. It caused him to drink water continuously for about 2 hours and his face to turn extremely red, while Val only laughed it off.

"Ay por favor, es solo una broma. Estás todavía aquí verdad? Estás todavía conmigo, la mujer más increíble del mundo," She winked and bit her lip to tease him, then she took the cart he was pushing and left him there to head to the registers.

"Dios mío, qué voy a hacer con esa mujer?" Jefnier said softly to no one in particular. He shook his head smiling at the thought of Valeria before following her to pay for their groceries.

I'm baaack, just as I promised!

I'm sorry if this turned to be a kind of shitty chapter. I promise I'll do better on the next one, especially since a storm is coming.. Comment on what y'all think it would be 👀