10 ✧ 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘢

It was hard to keep the news of Ana's pregnancy from Myke and Jefnier, they were both really nosy. After the doctor's appointment, Ana called Myke and explained that everything's fine it was just a light stomach bug. She did say however that she missed him along with Val and Jef and wanted to spend time just the four of them so she asked him if he and Jef were up to go out to dinner once they got back. Myke of course agreed to it immediately and so did Jef. Neither of them had any idea that Ana was planning the surprise for Myke for that night.

Two days later, Myke and Jef took an early flight and arrived back in PR quite early in the morning. It gave time for Myke to spend some time alone with Ana and Val with Jef.

"So you're really not telling me what's going on with Ana?" Jefnier continued to question Val, feeling like she didn't tell him the whole story.

Knowing Myke wanted to spend the first part of the day with Ana alone, Jefnier decided he was going to do the same with Val. Being well informed of each other's schedule, he knew that Val didn't have anything on the books that day and she was only going to kill some time until their dinner plans with Myke and Ana later in the night. So he figured he could get some head start to figure out what had happened to Ana from Val. Unfortunately it's not working according to what he had planned.

"What is there to tell? It was a stomach bug, she's fine now." Val said as she was folding some clothes. Jefnier's clothes, as he was too lazy to clean up his closet and Val couldn't stand to look at the mess.

"And the dinner tonight?" He walked towards Val who was trying to reach the top shelf on her tippy toes but failing miserably. Jefnier helped her, took the folded clothes from her hands and put it up there. "Thanks," he said and she turned back around, "what about the dinner tonight, is there any occasion I should know about?"

"She already said why, she just wanted to hang out, all four of us." Val tried to distract herself by continuing to fold the rest of messed up clothes but was startled when Jefnier pulled the piece of clothing from her hand, making her look at him.

"Val! Is she going to propose to him or something?" Jefnier asked, innocently. That caused Val to furrow her eyebrows and throw the shirt she was folding to him hard.

"Claro que no loco!" Val ended up laughing at his guess. "Seriously you better stop right now before I throw my chancla at you." She was still laughing, leaving Jefnier confused by himself.

"Pero ya quiero saber ahora.." He pouted, Val stopped laughing and walked towards him, squishing his face with both her hands.

"I told you, there's nothing going on. Feel free to believe what you want, you'll see tonight." She pinched his cheeks and left him there still confused with his own thoughts.

"No te creo.." He said still pouting. "Think what you want Moreno, I'm not saying anything.." Val said.

"Aha! So there is something to say! Por favor Valeria Christina Jiménez mi princesa hermosita mamita bebecita dimelo ahora." Jefnier rushed to her and hugged her from behind, keeping her hands in his grip and lifting her up so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Ayyy Jefnier let me go I swear to God I will kick your balls," Val started kicking her foot backwards and it honestly scared him to think that she might actually kick him.

"Fine, pero dime ya!" He let her go and she pulled down her shirt. "Hell no, tengo nada que decir." She walked out of his closet room. "Vamo ya.."

"Adónde?" He asked and she ignored him, walking out of the room and leaving him alone. He sighed, twisting his brain as to what's really going on. Until he heard her familiar voice screaming from, God knows which area of his house.