4 ✧ 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘴

"Valeee estás aquí!" Ana ran over to Valeria when she saw her and Jefnier walked inside the studio. She was bored on her own since Myke has been recording in the booth for a while by then.

"Hola guapa, estás bien?" Val asked confused with Ana's overly excited reaction to seeing her when they just met last night, not that she remembered most of it. Ana nodded in response.

"I see you two had fun," Ana said taking turns between looking at Val and Jefnier. "You know it," Jefnier winked and grinned and gave Ana a hug before disappearing into the recording booth.

"Anabel Sanz are you being serious right now, why would you boost his ego like that?" Val pushed Ana shoulder lightly which caused her to chuckle.

"What? You did, didn't you?" Ana teased her. "Shut up. What about you and Myke, you stayed at his place right? First time ever." Val tried to change the topic.

"Nuh uh, you better not distract me. Myke and I are dating, we're allowed to spend the night together. We're talking about you and Jef right now." Ana was all smiles as she questioned Val endlessly.

"Right, 'Jef'. I didn't realize he was the Jefnier Osorio Moreno de verdad, I thought it was just a lucky coincidence they have the same name like what.. Why didn't you tell me it was the Lunay we were meeting and where and when on earth did you meet him?" Val said, speaking in a lower voice when he mentioned Jefnier's full and stage name.

"I thought you knew Myke was friends with him, he's the friend of Myke's that I told you I met on one of their recording sessions. This will be their first collab but they've been friends for a while." Ana said while sipping on her shake. Val shook her head and snatched some fries from the table.

"Well, now you know. He's a decent guy really, you should be happy you finally met him." Ana said with a wink. Val once again shook her head. "Okay I see where this is going.."

"What?" Ana asked, pretending not to understand what Val meant. "A ver, let me explain it this way. Am I glad to meet him? I mean sure you know I enjoy his music, the same goes to you when you met CNCO that one time. But as for any other thing you expected of me, that's never gonna happen. I don't care how good of a guy he is, I won't get there. Somos amigos, that's all we're ever going to be." Val explained confidently. She picked up one of the burgers on the table, opened the wrap and started munching them.

"Fine, if that's what you want. I'm just saying, you ought to change your mind someday, why not one of these days while the good guys are still around, you know? Besides, he's not at all a bad choice." Ana said as she looked through the glass to the recording booth, seeing both Jefnier and Myke talking with the producers.

"Exactly, someday. I won't be changing my mind any time soon Ana, I told you. He's a great friend, I'm happy to know him, to have him as a friend, that's that." Val said. Ana held up her hands in defeat. About the same time, Jefnier and Myke walked out of the recording booth. Myke walked over to Val and gave her hug.

"You came, I didn't expect to see you here today." Myke said after letting Val go which caused her to be confused. "Really, I thought Jef brought me here because you asked him to.." She turned to look at Jefnier, who was widening his eyes at Myke and softened when he noticed Val was looking at him. Val in return looked back at Myke.

"Oh, yeah right," He scratched the back of his head mean while Ana was on the couch holding in a laugh. "Hey, who ate my burger?" Jefnier asked looking around the table.

"Val did," Ana said which made Val turn to glare at her. "I'm sorry, I was hungry and I didn't know it was yours. But here, I left you some fries." Val innocently gave the leftover fries to Jefnier. Myke and Ana were giggling as they sat next to each other on the couch.