11 ✧ 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 [p.1]

"Yo lo que quiero e' romper, la cama contigo.."

The speaker was blasting Jefnier and Myke's new music as Val was cleaning up her kitchen and putting away a couple of plates and cups she used for breakfast. She loved their new song and more often than not vibed and danced to it. As promised, they allowed her and Ana to listen to it a day before it was released so she had been listening to it ever since.

Ring.. ring..

She turned around as her phone was vibrating on the countertop. Turning off the water tap, she wiped her wet hands with the kitchen towel and picked up the call.

"Hola?"

"Tienes planes esta tarde?" She recognized his voice immediately.

"No.. Por qué?"

"Perfecto. Vamos a nuestra primera cita."

Val was surprised, she clearly didn't expect that at all. She hadn't even thought about the date dares for some time until Jefnier brought it up.

"Wow really? All of a sudden?"

"Yes. That is not a question anyway, I am telling you that we are going on our first date this afternoon."

She couldn't help but think what he had planned. He said they'll go in the afternoon, so it's definitely not a cliche 'romantic' dinner date, which made Val secretly glad. She hated cliches.

"Okay.. Anything I should know about this date? Where we going or such?"

"Nope. Lo único que te diré es que uses ropa cómoda, muy cómoda.."

She could sense him smirking from across the phone which made her furrow her eyebrows. She had no idea whether to be excited or confused or even scared of what he has planned for her. She ended up chuckling to herself.

"Estás bromeando verdad? Tell me you're not thinking of what I'm thinking.."

"Nah. Pero digo en serio, ropa cómoda. La más cómoda es mejor. Piensas lo que quieras, no voy a decirte nada más. I'll pick you up at your place at 12. Hasta luego hermosita," He said before hanging up the phone, knowing well that Val would ask him more questions if he didn't immediately hang up.

"Bye.." Val said aloud after Jefnier hung up on her. She looked at the time on her phone, it was almost 9 so she still had a lot of time to spare before he'd pick her up. She sighed and put her phone down before continuing to clean up her place.

Considering she was rarely home at the time, constantly between Ana's or Jefnier's place, her own apartment is beginning to grow dusts bit by bit. She hated it that's why she dedicated one of her free days to clean the whole place up. It also got her to thinking how Jefnier had an idea that she'd have nothing for the day. She shrugged and ignored her thought before picking the vacuum and started cleaning.

Val had no idea where she got all the energy she had from but she managed to clean the entire apartment within a few hours and it was spotless. She looked around and smiled proudly. She checked the clock and it was nearly 11 so she got into her room and started getting ready.

Once she finished her shower, she walked into her room towards her closet to pick out the outfit she would wear. "Ropa cómoda eh.. How comfortable do you want me to be ugh damn you Jefnier.." She said frustrated, tapping her foot on the ground thinking about what Jefnier had told her.