"Alright let's discussed on the fact we were supposed to be dad only to come back here, so does anyone have an idea how we stop the glitches?" Dream ask the council. 

"We should evacuate the people while we can" Farmtale sans suggest.

"The glitch hasn't even start and you want to evacuate people?!" Swaptale sans exclaim.

"HEY! Its the only idea i could think of for now" Farmtale sans said as he scratch his skull in an embarrassing manner.

"We should not let ink create, I mean the glitches were worse when Ink kept creating" Birdtale sans said.

"I Agree on that notion" Fresh sans agreed.

"Yeah it did got worse" Classic Sans added.

"What about the bad sanses?" Outertale sans questioned to switch the topic for a moment to not discussed the glitch.

"Tch. What about them?" Underfell said.

"Will they remember?" Outertale sans questioned curiously.

"They probably will" Underfell answered and shrug.

"Oh" Outertale said.

"... Maybe not kill Error?" Sciencetale sans suggest.

"WHAT?!" I exclaim.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT KILL ERROR?! HE IS THE DESTROYER OF AU'S!" Dream exclaim.

"WHAT ON HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" Underfell shouted.

"..w...w..ell *clears throat* when the glitches start appearing it was after error death so maybe error got the answer? I mean it would make sense seeing error final last words before he went to the void" Sciencetale sans stating the facts and truths to them as well as theorize that error might have knew the glitches.

"That makes sense" Mafiatale sans said.

"No It makes a whole lot of senses!" Dancetale sans said.

"NO! It makes a sansational senses!" Classic sans jokes.

"lol" reapertale sans said.

"AGHHHHHHHH!" Blue looks annoyed by the joke.

"So we agreed on not letting Ink create more AU's and Not killing Error?" Blue said a little annoyed due to the joke.

Everyone agree and we decided to talk to the bad sanses, so that we can make a plan trap error and talk *interrogate* him, on what he knows about the glitches.

Not knowing the fact that error did not remember

---

.

.

.

.

.

.