Prologue

8 year old Anna woke from her sleep as her brother shook her awake. They tiptoed down the stairs quietly, and met a frightening sight. Their mother was surrounded by yellow and red lightning.

"Mom!" Barry shouted.

"Barry! Anna!" Their mother shouted back.

"Mom!" Barry's voice turned into more of a scream. Their father entered the room.

"Nora! Hold on!" He shouted before placing his hands on Barry's shoulders.

"Run, Barry,Run!" He yelled over the noise.

Suddenly, both siblings were outside.

"Mom!" Anna yelled out, but then noticed where she was. Maybe multiple streets from her home. She didn't know how she got there, but she knew her life was changing.

When Barry and Anna got back to their home, multiple police were on the driveway. They watched as their father was pulled away from them. Barry rushed over to something with a blue cover on it. Barry pulled it up as Anna gasped.

Her mother was dead and her father was being arrested for it.

She would find out who did this, but not for the next 15 years.

15 years later

"And why are we watching a stupid accelerator explode?" Anna questioned as she saw rain go down the windows of Barry's CSI office.

"Because it's cool."

"Ok then." Anna looked out to the distance. "Barry?"

"Uh.." Barry trailed off when he saw a blast of red and pink energy headed towards them. It went through them, sucking the energy out.

"Come and help." Barry motioned to the chains as they both started to pull. All of a sudden, they both saw multiple chemicals float into the air. Anna moves closer to the chemicals, getting knocked back when a lightning strike went through the glass roof and hit her, pushing her into the chemicals and knocking her out.

4 months later

Anna awoke with a gasp. She had awoke in a some kind of hospital when a man came up to her.

"Harrison Wells." He stuck out a hand when Anna noticed that she was in only a sports bra and some shorts.

"Where am I?"

"Star Labs."

"You mean the place my brother is crazy about?"

"I'm gonna guess your brother is Barry Allen." Harrison assumed.

"Yeah. Where is he?" Anna questioned, getting up as Harrison threw her a sweatshirt.

"In a coma like you used to be."

"How long?"

"About, more or less, four months."

"What!" Anna exclaimed, grabbing her phone from the side table and dialing Iris's number.

"Anna?"

"I'm awake."

"Coming right now."

Anna put the phone back down. She looked at Harrison with suspicion.

"How did I survive?" Anna asked, looking at his wheelchair.

"I don't know."

"I'm going."

"We need to run tests on you."

"No! I'm not going to be some kind of lab animal."

"Fine. Leave."

Anna ran through the halls of broken down Star Labs, stopping when she saw a small photo. Multiple people stood greatly in front of what Anna assumed was the particle accelerator. Only one person caught her eye, a reddish brown haired girl.

She's cute Anna thought before running out of Star Labs to Iris.

"When did you wake up?" Iris said as she gave her a hug.

"Like 5 minutes ago." Anna said as they got in her car. They caught up with each other, Iris had a new boyfriend and still worked at Jitters.

"Iris. I have a confession." Anna said 2 weeks after she had woken up.

"What is it?"

"I'm moving. To Star City. I already found a place to stay and told Joe."

"Why?"

"I don't have anything for me here. Barry's still in a coma. There's nothing that I can do about it." Anna explained.

"Well then. I knew this would happen. Just not this early." Iris smiled.

"You got everything?" Joe questioned as Anna stepped onto the platform for Star City.

"Yes Joe, I do. If Barry wakes up, you better tell me." Anna shot a look to Iris, giving her a hug.

"I'll miss you guys." Anna said before stepping on the train.

1 month later

Anna had been friends with Thea Queen for almost a month, meeting her at her club Verdant. Thea had funded her with money to make her dream to make her electronic car work. She had made an electrical car that didn't need to charge, instead had infinite energy.

4 months later

"Hello?" Anna asked when she picked up her phone.

"Anna. It's Iris. Barry woke up about a week ago, sorry, I forgot to tell you. He said he's on his way now." Iris explained as she hung up and saw a flash of yellow.

"Barry?" Anna asked, frightened.

"Hey A." Barry said, bringing her into a hug.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"That's something we need to talk about." Barry said, guiding her to her couch.

"So your saying, your some type of Meta-Human with speed powers, and you think I have them too because of the lightning?" Anna questioned after Barry explained everything.

"Uh huh."

"Barry, are you hallucinating?" Anna questioned getting up, and running around the room at a normal pace, pausing.

"Try again." He insisted. She tried it again, but instead of being slow, she instantly slammed into a wall. Barry smirked in amazement. Anna wished he could slam his head into her wall.

Barry suddenly got up, then slammed his head into the wall, groaning in pain.

"What the hell?"

"Did you do that?" Barry gasped out. "I..I heard your voice in my head, and it's like I couldn't resist doing it."

"Mind Control?" Anna whispered. "Oh my god. You could've died because of me." Anna stepped back.

"It's fine Anna.."

"No Barry! I could kill someone with these..I don't want to be a superhero like you." Anna said with pain in her voice. Barry gave her one last weak smile before speeding out.