"There's a main room which holds all the information on the project. It's something the government wants no one to know."

"So how do you know?" Sam asked, frowning over to her and taking your place in the Sharon Grilling...

"I know someone who works there."

"That sounds dodgy to me." Bucky looked Sharon and Steve up and down. "Who says you're not gonna hand her over? Be in good with that someone?"

"I wouldn't betray Steve like that."

You snorted and shook your head, "Forget the rest of us, right? You're only loyal to him? Like a dog. A bitc-"

"Natasha!" Steve suddenly shouted up, "didn't you say you were gonna show Y/N something? Away from here?"

Natasha smirked, "I did it earlier."

You shot daggers at Steve before pushing your chair out and standing up, "don't worry. I'll leave." You walked passed Steve and put your hand on his shoulder.

Leaning in, you whispered in his ear but loud enough so Sharon heard, "I'll be in your room, waiting." His hand grazed the back of your leg as you kissed him lightly on the cheek before staring Sharon down and walking out the room.

Just before the door completely closed you heard Bucky speak up, "I hope you're happy, Steve."

You loved your friendship with Bucky, he always had your back. Even when you were annoyed at his best friend, he was by your side and stuck up for you.

It still confused you how close the two of you were, even after the video. You were in combat, and something happened. And you had no clue what. You don't even remember it happening.

What was going on in your head?

You got to Steve's room and lay on his bed waiting for him, still fuming. Did he really choose her over you!? Why is she even here!? She's useless! Every little look from her makes your stomach turn and makes you want to punch her little smug face.

You had been lying there for a while when Steve returned. He flung the door open and slammed it shut. He stood by the bed looking down at you.

"What?" You snapped, seeing his stern expression.

"What was that about?" He asked angrily, arms folded across his chest.

"She rubs me the wrong way."

"She's here to help you!"

"No, she's here to help you." You got off the bed and stood in front of him, "she doesn't like me, OK? So I feel a little uneasy when she's trying to help me when what she wants is you."

"That's ridiculous." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "I don't want her. Since I first laid my eyes on you, I wanted you. Only you." Steve took your hands in his, kissing each knuckle, "do you believe me?"

You nodded. "She just -"

"Enough about her. Come on." He pulled you out the room, "we're going out."

"Out?" You asked confused, continuing down corridors and staircases.

"Yup" he smiled, stopped mid step and pulled you close to him.

You pretty much fell into him with the force, but he wrapped his arms around you saving you from falling. "Need to take my best girl out once in a while." He winked.

Steve leaned down and pressed his lips on yours gently. His hands moving slowly down your back, pushing your hips into him even more. He pulled back, licking his lips and smiling again, "Come on."