Thirteen

You made it back upstairs and showered without Bucky or Rogers catching you spying on them. You stepped out the shower to see Rogers in your room, sat on your bed.

"It's a good job I remembered a towel this time." You joked, rubbing your hair with one towel and holding the other around you.

"I wouldn't have minded." Rogers smirked, looking you up and down.

"Captain, are you flirting with me?" You batted your eyelashes at him, placing the towel for your hair over the desk chair.

Rogers stood up and walked over to you, "here's your hoodie. Found it in the gym." He leaned in close, his body inches away from yours, and placed the hoodie on the desk behind you.

"Thanks" you breathed out, feeling his breath on your neck.

You suddenly realised that you were naked under the towel, making you feel very vulnerable. One slip and this towel would expose you in front of him; your body screamed to let it happen. But you held on tight.

"Anytime." His eyes locked onto yours.

Your heart thumped, your knees went weak but you had to keep yourself upright...and it was difficult. You leaned back a little more onto the the desk to steady yourself. Rogers held on to your waist with one hand, the other slowly stroked up your arm leaving you with goosebumps after his touch.

Rogers hand swept round to the back of your neck and he leaned in slowly. You closed your eyes just as his lips touched yours. It was just like last nights kiss, sweet and soft. But you needed more.

You trusted your towel wouldn't fall down (not yet anyway) and lifted your hands to wrap around his neck, pulling him in closer. Rogers body pressed against yours, pinning you between the desk and his amazing body, unable to move.

He slowly licked your bottom lip and you instantly parted your lips to allow him entry. His tongue caressed yours while his hands moved round to your back, wanting you to be closer.

Rogers lips left yours and he kissed along your jaw and down your neck, leaving little marks as he went and making your squirm underneath him. His lips reached your collarbone, he bit down gently before leaving a kiss behind. You closed your eyes, loosing yourself in that moment...

Y/N. Mr Stark and Doctor Banner wish for you to attend the meeting in 5 minutes.

You both jumped at FRIDAYS voice coming out of the speaker.

And they wish for you to join too, Mr Rogers.

"How did she know I was in here?" Rogers whispered, leaning his forehead on yours

I saw you enter Y/Ns room not too long ago and you have not left.

You rolled your eyes at the smart computer and sighed; no one was safe if FRIDAY was going to be keeping tabs on you all. No secret late night trips to each other's room....damn it.

"I best leave you to get dressed." Rogers slowly moved away, leaving a lingering hand on your waist before he could no longer reach you. "I'll see you in a minute."

You nodded as he walked out the bedroom.

"Oh my God!" You breathed out, falling face first onto the bed.

You made your way to the meeting, hair still wet as you purely didn't have time. Rogers was already there with everyone else. As you walked in, he looked up and smirked. You bit your lip and sat next to Sam.

Sam looked over and frowned, looking you up and down, "what's..." he followed your eye line to Rogers who was staring back at you, smiling. "Oh."

"We've looked around at where we found you." Tony's voice snapped you back to reality.