Twenty

You stormed around the compound trying to find Steve. You searched his room, kitchen, meeting rooms, everywhere you could think of.

Finally you found him in the control room with Sam and Sharon. You took a deep breath and went storming over, but Bucky stopped you.

"Y/N, come on. He wouldn't do that! Don't do something you'll regret."

"Why were there underwear in his car then!? He took Sharon home last night in that car!"

"After a date with you! He's not a complete idiot." Bucky tried to reason with you but it wasn't getting through. You were too mad.

You pulled your arm out of his grip and stormed in to the room, "How could you!?" You screamed at Steve.

"How could I what!?" He jumped out his seat and walked round the table closer to you.

Sharon sat there with a stupid smirk on her face, arms folded.

"You two! I can't believe you'd hurt me like this." You sighed, trying hard to keep your composure around Sharon but it was getting harder and harder.

"What? There's nothing going on with her!" Steve looked confused.

"Oh whatever Rogers." You walked away, not wanting to hear the lies.

He caught up to you, "I thought we were passed that? Do you not trust me!?"

You turned round and screamed in his face, "Not when I find these in your car!"

You pulled out the pair of underwear from your pocket, "how do you explain these?" You threw them at Steve.

"In my car?" Steve looked at them even more confused than before.

"Yes, your car! After you took her home!" You jabbed a finger in Sharon's direction.

Sharon got up and walked over, "what are you on about?" She looked over to the underwear Steve was holding, "Those aren't mine."

"What?" Now it was your turn to be confused

"Those aren't mine." Sharon smirked with the thought he's got other girls lined up...

"So you've had sex with some other girl in your car!? Oh my God!" You were beyond angry and you had no idea what to do with it all..

"I have no idea who's these are." Steve said, holding them in one hand

"Oh my God. Why are you lying!?"

"I'm not!"

Tony and Pepper ran into the room, "Y/N, those are mine." Pepper mumbled next to you, grabbing the underwear off Steve and stuffing them in her pocket, red faced.

"Why is your underwear in Steve's car?" You asked really confused.

"Tony and I... we... " Pepper started to explain, looking down to the floor.

"Urgh, you know what. Never mind." You held your hand up for her to not continue with that story.

"Told you you'd regret it." Bucky whispered in your ear behind you.

"Just....shush!" You were so annoyed at yourself. You let something get to you. You let Sharon get to you. The jealousy inside boiled out and you may have ruined everything.... "I'm sorry for accusing you." You said to Steve, lot quieter than the rest of the conversation.

"That's OK." Steve smiled and wrapped you in a hug, kissing your forehead.

"But I want her out of here." You added, pulling away from Steve and looking Sharon up and down.