Twenty-Five

You stormed through hallways, gun drawn at all times. But you turned corners and there was never anybody there. It was as if the whole pace was deserted. Had they known you were coming? Had they left? Or worse, had they killed everyone and left?

"Tony, there's nobody here. I've not come across a single soul for ages." You spoke through the system so all could here.

"Theres a boat yard down here. Easily 20 boats could fit in here." Tony spoke over the whole system. "But, they're all gone."

"So, everyone escaped?" Sam's voice came through.

You hoped that was true. In your heart you hoped that, somehow, everyone overpowered the Guards and escaped on the boats. But you knew that was just a fantasy; they were all dragged out and hauled out on the boats so no one saw them going.

"Everyone left." Natasha sighed, saying what you were thinking. "I don't know what we'll find. Probably nothing."

"Let's cut our losses and head back." Tony said.

"Wait..." you shouted, as you got to a door that was wide open.

You walked into the room; white walls, floor and ceiling. The bright lights were still on and you could see everything crystal clear. Everything looked clean and sterile; like a hospital. It made you very uncomfortable.

"You OK, Y/N?" Steve asked. His voice was in your ear but.... you turned to see he had caught up with you, watching you walk around the room taking it all in.

"Yeah" you nodded, not completely sure if you were.

The table had shackles where the wrists and ankles would be. A tray next to the head was knocked over and instruments littering the floor. You took a closer look at the shackles; they were torn off not unlocked. This was your room. The room you broke out of those few weeks before.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you tried to remember your time here a little better. But still, nothing was coming through.

You noticed another door on the other side of the room. Smirking you walked over.

"Y/N, I don't think-" Steve started but you interrupted him.

"Where's your sense of adventure? I wonder where it goes?" You smiled and stepped inside the room, Steve not far behind you.

He didn't want to go in really; he wanted to just get out of there and keep you safe. But he could tell you were not going to leave. So the best way to keep you safe was to fo in with you.

Inside was an old style computer on a desk full of paper work scattered around. The walls all around the room had windows into other rooms, all looking like the room you just came out of, but neater.

Each room had a table with shackles attached, a tray next to it with different instruments - needles, pliers, hammers... It made your stomach turn remembering things that happened, all in bits. Still not a full picture.

You turned on the monitor and the screen flashed on with list of names. You clicked on a few different names and various videos popped up; different needles were being injected into the people lying on the table as they screamed.

You turned off the 12th video and found your first name. There was no one else by that name so you assumed it was yours. You double clicked and more videos popped up. You found one with the earliest date and clicked it open. You were lying on the table from one of the other rooms, bound and gagged.

A voice suddenly piped up, "Code number 4160: 16 year old female. No distinctive markings. Blood taken and clear. Happy to participate in human trials."

Fight For You - Avengers POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें