Gojo & Geto - Found Family

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about that." He says, sticking his tongue out cheekily. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Mhm." You reply, still staring at the man.

"They're shaking." Geto says to Gojo, arm still wound around you tightly.

Gojo inspects you with concern, moving to your other side and wrapping his arm around your waist. The men stood like pillars at your side, protecting you as you travel back to your apartment.

They pick up a conversation, something about rocks, but you're a little too tired to actively pay attention.

"...And then she just threw it at me!" You hear Gojo say exasperated, and you focus your eyes to see that you're already standing in front or your apartment building.

"What the hell. You didn't even do anything wrong that time." Geto replies, opening up the door and leading all of you inside.

"I did steal her car and did donuts in her backyard until I broke one of the tires though. So I don't blame her."

"Who told you that that was okay?"

"God."

Geto laughs and shakes his head, leading you into the elevator and pressing the button to go to your floor.

Since you were more aware now, you decide to speak up, "Gojo what the fuck is wrong with you."

He looks at you and frowns. "That's really the first thing you have to say?"

"What else would I say?"

"I agree." Geto cuts in, smiling at Gojo's offended expression.

You listen as the two start bickering adamantly. They may be annoying as balls, but you know they'll always be serious when it counts. It's weird, right now they don't seem to know the difference between right and left.

Looking up at them, you can't help but smile in admiration.

"What is it?" Geto asks, looking at you a bit bewildered.

"Ugh, it's too sappy for words."

Gojo tightens his arm around you, resting his head on your shoulder so that his fluffly hair is tickling your neck. "Aw~ you can't say that and then not tell us."

"Oh would you look at that, we're at my floor."

The two men both sigh in displeasure as the elevator doors open.

"We're going to make you tell us at some point." Gojo says while nudging you all forward toward your room.

You just roll your eyes, fishing your keys out of your pocket and unlocking the door, swinging it inward.

"Home sweet home!" Gojo and Geto exclaim in sync, almost making you jump out of your skin.

"Don't do that, it's creepy." You whine, finally pulling away from their embrace.

You take a couple steps forward, stretching your arms and shucking off your jacket. After doing so, you look down to see a hand shaped bruise across your upper arm.

All you can do is stare at it blankly, and you can tell that the guests noticed it too because they both fall silent.

After a couple seconds you feel your eyes well up with unshed tears. It's not like you can help it, all that's running through your mind is what could've happened if you were alone for longer. How much worse this might be. There's no use in dwelling on it, but it's still scaring the shit out of you.

Before you can prevent it, you're taking in a wobbly breath and your legs are weakening under you. You clasp a hand over your mouth, eyebrows furrowing.

"Can we hug you?" You hear Geto whisper.

All you can signal in response is a small nod, and soon enough both of them have their arms around you, trapping you inbetween their bodies. At the feeling of them around you, you finally let your tears run free, gripping the front of Gojo's shirt.

They don't try to say anything, they just encourage you to let it out. You can feel Geto's long deep breaths along your back, and Gojo's heartbeat under your palm. This should be overwhelming, it really should be, but there's honestly no other place you'd rather be.

You feel them shifting, slowly moving you toward your bedroom. After stepping through the threshold, they maneuver you around the clothes strewn across your floor and get you to the side of your bed.

You're tears are almost gone by now, but they still handle you with care as they detach themselves, lightly guiding you to lay down toward the center of the mattress. They join you soon after, both on either side of you.

This time they weren't as close to you, but you felt their relaxing presences warming your sides.

"Thanks guys." You mumble, tired from the day's activities.

"You don't have to say thank you." Geto replies. "We'd do anything for you. No one touches you like that and gets away with it."

"Yeah! You're our Y/N." Gojo says giggling, patting your head lightly.

You swat his hand away, closing your eyes. "Are you going to stay?"

"Of course." They both say back.

"Okay if you keep doing the "in sync" thing I'm going to kick you out."

They both pause, and you can feel them staring at eachother from over your head. Oh god.

"We are so very sorry, dear Y/N." They begin, perfectly in time with eachother. "To offend you, we would never try. Our goal is to protect and honor your very existence. We apologize for any inconsistencies in that pledge."

All you can do is suck in a deep breath, pressing your palms to your eyelids. "I hate you guys so much." You groan.

"But seriously... You know we'll always protect you right?" Geto says, tone dropping into a more mellow sound.

"Yeah. You are genuinely the light of our lives and we'd do anything in our power to help you. You're like family, and I like that feeling." Gojo continues.

"I like it too, and I want to stay a family. So don't go getting hurt. If anything happened to you I don't know what I'd do." Geto finishes.

You're silent for a second, mouth drawn into a tight line. You can't keep that expression for long though, and end up breaking into a cartoonish smile.

"You really just went and said all the cheesy shit on my mind." You say laughing. "You guys are too much to handle."

"You love it." Gojo says.

"Hell yeah I do."

Geto smiles at you warmly, pulling the covers up over your chest. "Now get some sleep. You deserve it, sunshine."

That's exactly what you do. You let your face relax and slowly drift off to the soothing sound of the boys' breaths.

It may be a found family, but these two have given you the feeling of protection topping everyone else. They care, and they handle you with so much delicacy as if they can't lay a harsh finger on your body.

The world may be filled with shitty ass people, but these two have seen through it all with you. You hope they keep protecting you until your last breath.

(Their names are so similar it makes me giggle. Also, my spring break is super soon so I'm hoping to crank out a lot of chapters if I'm inspired and shit. One more very important thing: How the fuck do ants randomly appear when I leave food out? Do they manifest or some shit?)