°Yandere!Ink x Submissive!Nightmare°- Forever ☁️

Start from the beginning

"Come now, Nighty. Surely he didn't mean that much to you?" Ink said softly, tilting his head to the side. Nightmare glared in response. "What the fuck do you mean, 'didn't mean that much to me'? He is- was my brother!" Nightmare hissed, giving a wince of pain towards the end. Ink frowned slightly, confusion overtaking him. "But, Nightmare. He was a pretty shitty brother. Take it from me, he wouldn't have cried if you were lying there." Ink responded. Nightmare looked at him, slight shock on his features. Ink continued.

"Okay, let's start from the beginning. In Dreamtale, when you were bullied for something you couldn't control. Who did he believe? You or those bullies? He believed the bullies, stupid townsfolk who treated him like a god over his own brother. He allowed them to make your life misery, accusing you of lying when you tried to tell him what was going on. And after you ate the apple? All he would do was tell us about how he hated you for turning him to stone, how he wanted you gone, because you 'killed his brother'. All he ever did was make excuses to put his own wants above your needs, and still act like the hero. Trust me, what I've done is for your own sake, not mine. You deserve better than him." He said, a look of disgust hanging on his face as he looked at Dream.

Nightmare looked at Ink, shocked. He then looked down at the one he called his brother, and cast him away, repulsed. Ink held out his arms, and Nightmare collapsed into them, sobbing into his shoulder. "Hush, my little octopus~" Ink whispered, a smile on his face as he caressed the back of Nightmares skull lovingly. Nightmare sat up immediately, his face glowing green. "What did you call me, you stupid squid?!" He spluttered in disbelief. Ink grinned, amused.

"Awww what's wrong, Nighty~? Were you expecting me to be... easier to dominate~?" Ink cooed, pulling the back of Nightmares skull closer so that their foreheads were touching. Nightmares face immediately lit up like a glowstick, him blurting out all kinds of insults. Ink chuckled, pulling him into his lap and picking him up, bridal style. This only made his blush grow, his shouts of protest growing louder as Ink walked them both through the inky portal he had just summoned.

(Time skip brought to you by a very dead Dream)

Nightmare sighed as he sipped his coffee, sat on the couch in Inks living room. He thought about all the things that had happened. He supposed he should have seen it coming, ever since the war ended the squid had been trying to get closer to him. A lot closer. He brought Nightmare his favourite dessert, apple pie, to the castle every day without fail, he always seemed to show up when Nightmare needed assistance or a quiet place to read away from the gang, he did all the housework no one else bothered with. It was borderline obsession. Besides, after Ink gave his little speech he realised just how shitty of a brother Dream was. He'd had absolutely no problem with fighting Night in battle, or injuring him either, he should have known Dream didn't care about him. But Ink... Ink always went after Error. Even in the rare times when it was just those two able to keep fighting, Ink teleported his friends away without summoning so much as a bone attack against Nightmare.

He sighed, relaxing against the pillows, setting his drink down on the coffee table. It was all pretty confusing. Ink seemed to want the best for him, though, so he'd give Ink his trust. For now.

He chuckled slightly, laying down properly. He'd think about it in the morning. For now, sleep was the best thing to soothe his troubled mind. He wrapped his tentacles around himself in some sort of cocoon, and slowly drifted off in to a sweet, peaceful sleep.

(Hold your horses, we ain't done yet.)

Ink wandered into the room, hot cocoa in hand. He smiled, knowing that he had gained Nightmares trust. The first step of his plan was complete. Now all he had to do was keep proving his love to Nightmare, until he loved him back. Simple enough, even if it could take a long time.

As he was wandering around the room lost in thought, he happened to glance down at his sofa. There he saw Nightmare, curled up in a futile position, tentacles lightly curled around and on top of him, as if they were hugging him. Ink blushed, he wasn't used to seeing Nughtmare look so.. adorable. He bit his 'lip'. What he was about to do could overstep the mark, and could also get him killed. Then again, he didn't seem to have much self restraint as of late, so he decided, screw it, I'm doing it.

He placed his mug besides Nightmares on the table. He then slowly shifted his hand under Nightmares back, slowly inching forwards until he had his entire arm underneath his shoulder blades. He then tipped Nightmare upwards slightly, just enough so that he could fit himself underneath, Nightmare between his legs.

Ink smiled, his blush growing. He wrapped his arms around Nightmare, and was surprised when Night clung to him, his tentacles wrapping around Inks arms and waist. Ink could feel his grin grow as he nuzzled his skull against Nightmares, kissing the top of Nights skull.

"Goodnight, my prince~ No one will take you away from me, not anyone~ I am yours, and you are mine. Forever~" He whispered, before allowing the darkness to overtake him, feeling content at last.

Wow, that was something
Loved that request, thanks for that <3
1651 words, see yall in the next one!