I didn't care what happened anymore. I couldn't deal with him anymore. I couldn't do this anymore.

He takes a second before saying anything.

"Ok. You're right Av. I am sorry there's a lot of explaining I have to do, so anything you want to know ask away." He says in a gentle tone.

"What the hell happened to your eye?" I say in a snarky tone.

I wanted to get right to the point.

"Well you can thank Chase for that." He lets out a sad laugh.

I have to laugh. 

"Thank you Chase." I whisper. 

"I punched him too  you know." Liam gives me an evil grin.

I slap Liam on the chest. He grabs my wrists and pushes me back up against the door.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUNCH HIM!" 

"You ruined everything! I am in love with him! You took me from him, from everyone I loved! You deserved to be punched!" I snap with all the venom in me.

"Listen here Av. You're lucky the only thing I did was punch him. I should've killed him. Then I wouldn't have to hear you talk about him all the time." 

"Fuck you Liam." I growl.

"Careful what you say." He wags his finger at me and gives me a warning look reminding me of all his power.

I can feel the tears building up. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. He would not break me. I take a deep breath and let it out. 

"What happened when you went to see him?" My voice is broken. 

I  swallow the lump in my throat. He was not going to break me. I stood taller and wiped the tears that were trying to escape. 

Liam lets out a sigh. I can tell he is contemplating if he should tell me or not.

Funny, how much I hate this guy but when you spend so much time with a person you begin to know their habits. I didn't like that I was getting to know him like that.

"You think I was kidding Av, but I wasn't." He looks sad.

"Kidding about what?" Now I am confused. 

"Chase wanted to see me because he wanted to tell me something.." 

"Tell you what?!" Now I am growing annoyed. 

"He cheated on you Av. He met a new girl. He moved on from you. He said he couldn't go on like this. First he was just doing it for the company but then he really started falling for her." 

In that moment, my whole body felt numb. I felt like nothing was attached my body was there but I wasn't. 

"You're lying." Is all I can whisper. 

Liam's pov: 

"You're lying." She looks so broken when she says those words. 

I needed Chase out of the picture once and for all. If she saw him as the bad guy she would finally come running to me. 

"You know that's why I punched him. I mean, you're mine and everything but you my Avery deserve nothing of the sorts. What kind of asshole cheats? I just was filled with rage that he could do that to someone so beautiful and so gentle. He never did deserve you Avery." I push the hair away from her face and cup her chin. 

I had to try and control my urges. I wanted so bad to make love to her. I knew I had to wait for her  to be ready though. 

"You punched him for me?" I could tell she was about to cry.

"Baby of course I did, I would do anything for you." I pull her into a hug.

She doesn't say anything for a moment. 

"YOU'RE LYING!" She reaches up and slaps my cheek.

Ok. Guess I kind of deserved it. 

"YOU JUST WANT HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE! YOU'RE A FREAK! CHASE LOVES ME! HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" 

Just then I realize how to tie my master plan together. 

"Av, honey I wish I was lying. He told me that him and hm Erin was it? Are really happy together though. I am so sorry."

I watch her chest rise and fall faster than normal. The tears start pouring down her face. Yep she believed me now.

"No, no, please stop joking this isn't funny anymore. He can't be with her, he wouldn't. Please I'll do anything just stop this joke." She cries. 

"I'm so sorry Av." I try to hug her but she pushes me away. 

She runs up the stairs sobbing. 

When I went to go see Chase that one weekend in college, when I really just wanted to see Avery. This annoying girl came up to Chase trying to flirt. He told me that was Erin and she had always been interested in him but he only had eyes for Avery. I knew if I told her that Chase was with Erin she would totally believe it and she did. 

It was only a matter of time before she would start to fall for me. I would be there, her knight and shining amor to pick up the pieces of her broken heart. I may have caused that broken heart but she doesn't need to know, does she?

Ok, lol I love love this chapter! Did you guys like the quick lil Chase's pov? And how about the ending of this chapter?? Do you think Avery really does believe Liam and will soon fall for him?? Comment and vote!!