Chapter 13

A woke up a few hours later completely passed out on Liam. Liam was also passed out. I looked over at the clock and it was 12 am. I slowly got up and stretched my legs trying not to wake Liam. I walk tip toe over to the kitchen and to the deck door. The stars look beautiful outside. Liam still wasn't awake. I checked to see if the door was open, it was.

I put one foot out and I was about to put the other down until I was yanked back into the kitchen.

"Where the fuck were you going." Liam says through gritted teeth.

"No Liam it's not what you think really I promise. I only wanted to go look out at the stars they look beautiful." It was the honest truth. I didn't have anything prepared to escape yet, If I wanted this to be successful it needed to be planned.

"Avery don't you dare lie to me. You fucking took advantage of going outside today didn't you? You lied to me!" He yelled at me.

I looked down at the ground not wanting to meet his evil gaze. He grabbed my face and forced me to look into his eyes.

"It wasn't a lie! I'm telling the truth! If you don't believe me then that's on you!" I screamed into his face.

He let go of my face.

"You know I ACTUALLY had fun with you today. I felt that I could finally maybe trust you. And maybe just maybe I was starting to feel something for you. But whatever it was, it's gone." I gave him a glare and stomped off upstairs.

The last part was a lie, I wasn't feeling anything towards him but I knew it would hurt him. That's exactly what I intended on doing. I tried to go into one of the guest bedrooms but he locked the doors. Of course he did. I was forced to be with him at all times. I got into bed and turned onto my side. I didn't want to talk to him when he came in. I was hoping he would just let it go.  I know he doesn't trust me yet, but he still shouldn't have yelled at me like that. I was still tired so I fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning Liam tried to suck up to me. He knew he messed up. I didn't give him the time of day. I was tired of him apologizing. It didn't mean anything. He tried apologizing to me, but I just ignored him. It hurt me to see how much he really didn't trust me. He kept me a prisoner here. I really did enjoy last night with him but after he yelled at me, I just felt all that anger again. I needed to focus my energy on escaping again. I was afraid to escape, I didn't want to get caught and have my family killed. I needed Emma and Liz's help, the problem was trying to get them on board. If they didn't want to escape then I needed to be away from here.

We were sitting at lunch barley saying anything. I could tell the silence was driving Liam crazy, I particularly enjoyed it.

"Liam?"
"Yes?" He instantly perked up.
"When can I see Emma again?"

He smiled at my eagerness.

"Soon actually." He smiles at me.
"Really?? When?" This instantly made me perk up.
"In about two weeks." He gives me a big grin.

I was so excited to see her again I was so tired of being in the house with just him.

"Are they coming here? Who will be there?"

"Well, we are supposed to go to my parents house. That's IF you behave. Throughout the next 2 weeks. I'm trusting you by taking you there."

I was so excited I would actually be getting out of the house, but was upset I'd have to see his dad again.

"Thank you! Thank you!"
Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me as well. I quickly pulled away. Why the hell did I just tell him thank you and why did I hug him?

He raised his eyebrow at me. He was just as surprised as I was. He just laughed and continued to eat lunch. I rolled my eyes and did the same.

Later that day we were watching a movie on opposite sides of the couch. He would look over at me every once in a while hoping I would want him to sit closer, it wasn't going to happen.

"Liam?"
"Yes love?"
"Why did you take me?"
He looks at me confused.
"Av? Haven't we been over this? I took you because I loved you and I wanted to be with you, it was the only way."

"No, no, no. You say it was the only way but it wasn't. Did you want to take me or was that your dad and brother influencing you? We could've been friends. I liked getting to see you when you would come and visit Chase but then you took me Liam. You crossed a line that now can't be uncrossed. Don't you see why this cannot work?"

I could tell he was starting to get annoyed.
"I did what I thought I had to do what was right at that time. It was the right thing to do, you're just too stubborn to see it." The tone in his voice was rising, he was starting to get real pissed.

"Oh my god you're actually going to sit there and call me stubborn? You took me I have every right to be pissed!" I yell at him.

"No. That's enough we are not doing this. We aren't talking about it anymore. End of discussion." He snapped at me.

Not wanting to push him any further, I left it alone and continued to watch the movie. He was so sweet one second and evil the next. I hoped these two weeks would go fast, I needed to get out of this house, I was tired of being in the house all the time, especially with his mood swings.

Hope you're enjoying! Comment and vote (: