Alright time for a talk

ALRIGHT buddies I decided to make this story because alot of the stories I read are just getting old because it was either the same stuff with I suddenly got a ticket from a raffle in high school and suddenly I make kda fall in love with me and we live happily ever after or I'm a singer and they want me to be the 5th member of kda or I'm the manager and I woo all the kda girls to me and.....no no no In this story is a twist because in most stories we live with them but in this they live with us and I'm going to make sure the romances is filled with passion like to feel like you were there and I'm planning to make this story a bit more longer like say 100 chapters long or something I'm going to try to get every idea I can to put into this story that's why I added true damage and pentakill because we need more of them in the stories these days.....

Before you ask I know no God powers even though technically we do have God power but only to a extend and its only a final resort to which has a time limit because fuck God powers I didn't make the character op because you have to work to become OP ( See what I mean) that's why I choosed saiyan powers because in the manga and anime it takes very long to master the powers and go higher
If i went all for one or one for all or superman powers then you have to think commonly that that's just op......well not the all for one or one for all bc its kinda garbage if not used properly that's why I mentioned a human using the powers only to fail because there bodies aren't durable like us humans.....

If you choose OP like right off the bat then what purpose will you have and plus who knows if your body Is durable enough to handle the power in the real world for all we know you could explode lmao so that's why I explained how they got the powers and how we evolve and adapt like if it was real......also singer part naaa.....well maybe maybe on rap.........I am gonna make alot of references in this story so.....if you know them then you have real humor :)

Btw I can only pump out 1 chapter per day but 3 or 2 in the weekends mostly because I got school on my ass and i also go the gym and workout so that's why I take long heheheheh sorry kiddos but I do make time to think of what I'm going to do in the next chapter while I'm working out so but now this is where I'm REALLY going to enjoy writing this because the romances are going to COMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!

And its going to be VERY interesting and also the obstacles......;)

Anyways kiddos cya I'm off and feel free to leave questions I'll try my best and see if I have time to answer them anyways

And stay strong during quarantine luvvv youuuuu.......