Chapter 1:(what the hell is going on)

(Y/N) dream pov:

(Y/N): NOOOOOOO LET HIM GO

?????: I want you to watch as your close friend is beaten to a bloody pulp

(Y/N): NOOOOOOOO...

(Wakes up)

(Y/N): NOOOO *BREATH* *BREATH*

I woke up and was relived to know it was just a nightmare but as I scanned around my room I believed the nightmare has just begun....I realized it wasn't my room anymore.....it was like I was in prison but the door is somehow open just slightly and there is no windows.

(Y/N): What the hell...what is going on....where am I....wait wheres issac 

Yea my buddy Issac .....he's a very close friend of mine and has been with me throughout my whole middle school life....and before you say it no we are not gay we just bros that have extended our friendship to new levels.However i trust issac with my life considering he has done so much for them that you would have ever known.

Anyways I got up and opened the door and scanned my area and the right is a long hallway that leads to another door and on my left there is nothing but a wall but the opposite of me there is another door.I saw it open and i was on guard but i saw my best friend who was also confused and terrified as me.

[Y/N]:what the hell happened issac....where are we.

Issac: i dont know, i was knocked out in the kitchen and then i suddenly wake up in that room this place......it isn't home it's something far worse.

[Y/N]: Do you happen to remember what happened or how we got dragged here?

Issac: Yes and i should have trusted my gut feeling i did notice a few Weird things that happened when we were going home and at midnight.

*Flashback*

[Y/N] and issac are walking in the streets to get home after they went to a party that they were invited to.

issac: So [Y/N] are you going to hit on that girl you saw at the party?

[Y/N]: Na to be honest she kinda isn't my type you know, i like the types that cosplay sort of but like KDA or something you know,But then again do imagine her with a KDA cosplay......ehhh not really but its still a fun thing to think about.

Issac: well here you go again with your fantasies you know they aren't real right.

[Y/N]: yea i know thats why i don't have any merch or anything from them because just like catgirls aren't real i would feel depressed knowing they aren't real like any other person that would want them as there girlfriends or like the romance stories i read about them on wattpad you know where you have that harem and such and you are just a average old MC or a god tier MC you know........*sigh* i can only dream but sadly they will never be real so i just gotta live with the fact they aren't and find a girl in this earth or have a harem in japan or something that would help me forget you know.

Issac: Hmph a girl sure but a harem thats a little much but still i understand what you mean........anyways we have arrived home.

However as soon as i grab my keys i noticed something off with the door......it seemed....like it has been tampered with but how, i mean maybe a simp of [Y/N]s twitch viewers were finally crazy enough to tamper with it just so she can sleep with [Y/N] but no.......this feels strange for some reason considering the door looks perfect like someone hid there tracks very well but just a small detail that has been.....changed, i don't know though for sure maybe it could have been [Y/N] but i don't know the doors small detail wasn't like this when we left....ill just shrug it off considering it's just a small detail how bad could it be.......right??