Part 31: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

She is my strength and Jane's last memorial that I cherish with my all. I can do anything for her smile.

Jeena: "DAD WE ARE GETTING LATE~!"

She shout from the living door. I broke from my thoughts. I realize few tears left my eyes as I quickly wipe them and smile seeing mine and Jane's photo on the nightstand.

 I realize few tears left my eyes as I quickly wipe them and smile seeing mine and Jane's photo on the nightstand

Parker: "Love, I m leaving for office and wish our Jeena good luck for her first day"

I chuckle remembering our first of High school. Its was a complete mess and as I m thinking of it now I found myself so childish to behave like that at that time.

I sigh and kissed the picture with a grin.

Parker: "Love you... See you soon."

With that I put it down and grab the car key and run to garage only to found her crossing her arms on her chest and tapping her leg.

She was looking at the car we are going to ride. Looks like she is in deep thought.

Parker: "Hey what happen, aren't you getting late?"

She took a long breath and spoke.

Jeena: "I just realize Mom's car is more cooler and fancy then yours."

I nod and after a second realize she just diss my taste

Parker: "Did you just again roast me?" I look at her in disbelief.

Jeena: "Hihihi no! HOw can I?" 

She hug my arm and swing it with her round cute face. I chuckle and pinch her cheek and she wiggle.

Parker: "Flattering dad humm?"

Jeena: "Ouch ouch okay shorry~ My most handsome dad on this earth pleasue forgive me" she grab her both ears and pout with puppy eyes.

And yes it melt me. She is too cute to handle. I let her go and pat her head. She run to the car and I sat in driver's seat. Since its first time she asked me something so I will drive her by myself today.